weed on the go

Discussion in 'General' started by ShaggyDoobie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. What do you guys usually keep your weed in like an eighth while your out and with friends. I usually keep my shit in a squeeze nug jug but i hate carrying a cylinder bottle in my pocket. Would you rather use just a regular plastic bag or a pill bottle for your greens?

2. Pill bottle in my purse. Purses are great.

3. Contact lens case for ground bud. Works great for vaping too, as you can segregate the abv from the fresh.

4. You guys talking about every day carry? Damn.

Id never take weed with me often, if I do though its a one hitter that has aluminum foil taped over the bowl to hide the smell, in a pill bottle.

5. Hell no, hellllllllll nooo. When I got caught with bud it was in a pill bottle, looked at that shit, my buddy told me to cheek it, I said fuck that and handed it to the cop when he told us he was gonna search for bud (we were hot boxing the fuck out of a car)

Now I carry it in a bag incase that shit has to be cheeked quickly.

6. Never leave my house without a bag, a piece, papers, and a case.

But I live in BFE and work in a town of less than 500 ... I also take my bongs fishing.... along with my grill....

7. And with a bag i realize its way easier to hide my shit in my shorts under my pants then a pill bottle. I dont like using bags because my weed reeks so bad through the bag and anyone near me can smell it

8. I'd rather have a cop smell the weed than find it!

9. Makes sense haha

10. a coke can that looks like one but can hide shit in it