Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed on the go

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Party boyyy, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys I was just wondering where u guys put your weed on the go? Like I mean your walking around in the mall with a bag of weed in your pocket thats sketchy. Where should I put it

2. Hmmm dont really know cuz i really dont travel with my weed that much but maybe a metal cig case or like leave it in ur car when u go in places.

3. Not like some random officer is going to take you away and search you lmfao.

But if you dress like a drug dealer and walk around pulling bowls from a pipe than yes, maybe someone will intervene.

just put the herb in a mint case or in some kind of small smoking kit piece.

4. Instead of wearing typical loose boxers, get slightly tight boxer briefs or whatever and stick them in your crotch area.

I'm a woman, but that's where I try to put mine whenever I'm worried about it. I don't stick it UP my snatch, because yeah, no. But a cop giving you a pat down probably isn't going to be seriously feeling up your junk trying to figure out whether it's your dick or a bag of weed.

Like this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bp5_1mywJg]Cop Penis Pat Down - YouTube[/ame]

5. This is actually the only way I will travel in a vehicle while carrying.

Whitey-tighties FTW:D

6. For sure.

The big thing is too that if you have it in there... A cop probably isn't going to find it when he pats you down, because he's not going to be fondling your crotch, and if that's all you have then even if they do a vehicle search, they're not going to find shit.

Safest place, in my opinion.

Assuming you're not carrying a lot, because I guess an ounce or more in your crotch might be kind of obvious.

7. In a container :ballin:

8. Grow up and put it in your pocket. There's also jars, backpacks, satchels, pouches, medicine bottles, and the aformentioned asshole.

9. All besides the asshole being places that a cop could find with a pat down or simple search.

Crotch still winning. :p

10. But if you were walking around a mall, either paying for the stuff you walk out of stores with or not shopping, there would be no reason for a mall cop to pat you down. I know he means in general and not just the mall, but just put it in something airtight and carry that around. I just got one of these for my weed shit on the go

HUF - FW 12 CAMERA CASE CAMO

11. But the point is, a cop does not need much of a reason to pat you down. They can pat you down just so they know they're not going to get shot while talking to you.

So any simple pat-down is going to find something like that.

Unless it's in your crotch. Because while they may pat-down that area, they're probably not going to be fondling it to the degree where they're like "hey wait... this penis feels a bit like weed..."

12. I put my pot in my girlfriends purse, where I put everything

13. Great boyfriend you are

14. Small airtight glass jar in the backpack lol
    Or perhaps a smell proof Baggie in your undies like everyone else has said.

15. A pill bottle works best for me, if you are afraid of the smell purchase some of these- Smell Proof Baggies Black 4"x3" (pk 10)
    they work great no lie. :bongin: i hope i could help. Also what i sometimes do is use my 4 piece grinder, the 4th piece is a stash spot so it works out great cause you got your nugs and grinder all in one, mine was $5 at an online headshop and i've had it for over a year now and it still works great, it acrylic but it's only a grinder and its still durable as fuck