Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed on the floor...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jcgurango, Apr 9, 2010.

1. So apparently, my friend was too stoned last night to watch where his hands were going and spilled weed all over the floor of his bathroom, he cleaned it up, and the next day he found enough for a joint in between his floor tiles. Anyone else had the same experience?

2. something similar happened to me tonight. i just took a hit and was setting my bong down and on the way down the bowl was too close to my table (downstem was pointed towards the table) and the table caught the bowl and hit it up and out of the downstem and onto the floor of my balcony :( unlike ur story i only got like one more hit before the bowl was cashed and there was easily another 3 good hits

3. no. yuck.

4. way back in the day when i still had to use homemades. everyonce and a while i was high enough to accedadently spill bongwater through my bowl and soak my weed. but you can't do that with a spoon;)

5. I find nugs big enough to pack 2-3 bongs hits every time I actually look in my carpet. I only look when I run outta weed though, which is kinda rare :D

6. #6 jcgurango, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    Damn, that's some bad luck right there. But you couldn't imagine the countless times I've rolled a hash joint and some idiot ashes it when the hash is still burning on the end.

7. Meh, something similar happened to me. I was UBER high, and I started putting everything away (I was smoking out of my bathroom window) and I knocked over my grinder that had about .7g of ground up nug. I picked it all up and put the ground up bud back inside and hid it in its place. The next morning I wake up and found that because I was so worried about picking up the ground weed I forgot to put away my 1/2oz of thick bud and it was just lying there on my windowsill.

Happy Toking!

8. Too many times. One payday I went to my dealer's house and got some fire kush. I take an eighth back to the apartment and 20 minutes later my roommate is rolling a blunt while we watch Surrogates. I'm sitting there eating cheetos staring at a spot on the wall and all of a sudden I hear him yelp and the sound of grains falling. I look over and see the cat on the table in ninja mode staring at me. I look down at my roommate and see that he has managed to spill over half of the blunt all over the carpet.

Needless to say, someone lost their blunt privelage for awhile.

9. Ahah, this brings back memories!
    So I just finished smoking 3 bowls and I was completely gone. I put my piece on the bathroom table and it fell and it broke :)() so I cleaned the glass up and just left the weed on the bathroom floor lmao. I came back like 2 days later and there was weed scattered allll over the floor. I'm just surprised my mom didn't find out. That woulda been bad, she doesn't know I blaze :c

10. Weed on the ground, weed on the ground, walking round ya bathroom wit ya weed on ground

11. Hell yeah. I was rippin' on a bong, and had a little baggy in my lap, under the bong. had the better portion of a ten in it. Got up, lost all of it. I was too high to care. Went scroungin today and got nothin.

:(