Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed on cruise?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thomastrinh, Jun 9, 2012.

1. In two days i'm going to the carribean with my parents. i wanted to know if their is anyway to get bud on to the ship without getting caught by dogs, x-rays, etc?

2. are u flying or just hopping on a cruise? -big difference

3. That sounds awesome! If you manage to pull it off tell us about it!! I wanna hear! I have no idea how to pull it off, not to mention I've never been on a cruise so I'm not sure what security would be like, but yeah good luck! :smoke:

If that is the case, then OP I suggest you smoke all your bud ;)

4. Are you sure? I heard they have k-9's around when your boarding on..

5. Grabbed this from another website, but I think it about sums it up...

I remember a story from the paper a little while ago that detailed the adventures of a cruise ship passenger who bought weed while in port in Jamaica...he brought it back to the ship and was caught smoking it...the next port of call was Mexico...he was hauled off the ship in Mexico, and promptly arrested by the Mexican police and taken to jail...

Guess it depends on what smoking on the ship is worth to you OP...

6. Dude, ive been on two cruises in the past 2 years and its really easy to get it on. Keep it in a secret spot in your luggage and they won't find it.

7. All 5 cruises I have been on in the last 10 years (4 with Princess, 1 with Carnival) have had pretty tight security. At least 1/4 of our bags would have that "Your bag has been opened by us" tag inside. Granted they never Questioned why we each had like 3 mouthwash bottles (alcohol...boat booze is too expensive).

OP, my suggestion would to just take a nice t-break for a week, it's too close quarters with family and crew members that I feel like itd be too simple to get busted.

8. well- first tip would be- worry less about xrays . .. and more about dogs.

9. What about edibles?

10. I personally have brought weed onto a cruise ship after we stopped in Aruba. There are no canines and they didnt pat me down or anything, I just put the grass in my shoe. We smoked out of my friends hookah that he brought with him through his luggage on the balcony and there were no problems.

11. And where are you going to smoke?

You're going to get caught, be smart and don't risk it.

12. do not bring weed on the cruise. a person i went to high school with just brought weed on a cruise with his family and found it and he now has a pending court trial for SMUGGLING! he only brought a half oz. with him and he had it in a ziplock bag stuffed into a big ass shampoo bottle and well obviously it wasnt a good enough hiding spot.

13. my 2 friends brought weed on a cruise an were perfectly fine bro

14. make some edibles to be safe, only k-9's can bust you this way. Plus you'll get high stealthy so nobody is going to ask any questions.

15. I went on a cruise in 08, your best bet is to pick some up at one of your destinations. When you first board the boat, there is a lot of sitting around and shit. I saw no dogs, but it is risky. Some dude offered me weed in the DR.

16. Went on a Princess Cruise for our honeymoon in 2003 - we had ZERO problems whatsoever. We brought it on board on our person - there were no dogs at check in. Smoked on our balcony or in the bathroom. Again, zero problems.

Dumped our disposable pipe before we left the ship a week later.

Again, zero problems.

That said, a couple of weekends ago we were staying at the Queen Mary "Hotel" which is really a docked ship and got caught.

So...you know.

My suggestion? IOLITE! Pocket sized, provides the hits of smoking without the smell.

The only extras you need to bring would be butane.

17. Put your weed in a couple plastic bags then empty a bottle of shampoo or bodywash. Put the weed in the bottle then fill back up. I did this for my senior trip and a drug dog searched all of our bags. Was nervous as hell, but made it out successful