Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed On an Airplane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheap_ass_toker, May 16, 2011.

1. I know a lot of people that carry edibles onto a plane. Dogs cant detect it. Nobody can smell or see it. Edibles can be shipped through UPS undetected as well.

2. So whats the consensus seeing as my flight is only in two days?

3. Well they do have drug sniffing dogs in airports but they sniff luggage I'm sure putting edibles in your carry on would work

4. i think youd be fine with edibles, if you make them I would suggest making some non-weed cookies or brownies too and whip those out to throw anyone off the scent, I would never think of bring buds on an airplane, though I could be talked into bringing a bit of hash, just cause you could hide it a lot easier and it may not smell as much,

or just bring some kief, would be easy to smuggle kief I bet

5. Edibles. Best way to go. Done it many times.