Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed On an Airplane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheap_ass_toker, May 16, 2011.

1. Definetly, its easy to buy, or ask your local tour guide they'll probably know.

2. Make cookies package them like its a present and write a note in the front..."to the best mommy in the world....or something that TSA agents wont fuck up and rip apart your present....that or make brownies shove them in a condom and stick them up your ass.

3. Make a huge ass fucking weed cake and eat the whole god damned thing, then have a buddy push you through security in a wheelchair

4. Be careful if you smoke at Machu Picchu, you're not allowed to smoke cigs up there, so if you are smoking pot, you more than likely will get asked to put it away, and then there's the fact that its pot...

You don't need to be high to enjoy Machu Picchu, it's an amazing place, its a lot bigger than it looks too. Enjoy Machu Picchu man it's real cool, and enjoy Peru, it's a real cool country.

5. #25 MarleyIsaLegend, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You fuckin bastard! Made me spit out my Mtn Dew I was laughing so hard!

6. #26 TheCudLife, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha enlisted in a cartel!! Is it that easy? Hahahah

7. hahaha its not that easy :D

and hell no, prison time here is not worth 1 billion dollars. Might as well go to Hell and back and you still won't be as scared. :p

OP:

its too late now but yes, its easy to smuggle edibles on any kind of flights. I even flew with weed in a Hermes bag around Central America lol

8. Don't have experience internationally, but me and two friends baked like 18 cookies that were super potent, and flew then down in a zip lock in one of their back packs from WA to AZ. They didn't even look at them, let alone inspect/smell/ whatever. Domestically edibles are fine in my experience. Internationally, I have no damn clue. Ask some locals or tour guides and maybe you can get a hook up down there :) a lot less of a headache. If it doesn't work out, just enjoy it sober. Machu pichu would be cool stoned or not

9. I want to roll some joints and put them in either a cigarette box or like a tampod case and put it in my suitcase and bring them to Vermont when I travel at Christmas time. There's no way I could handle my family for a whole week without some weed, so is that a good idea or just stupid?

10. edibles my friend ^ less sketch

11. Spring break this year, i went to the bahamas with my brother and a huge group of our friends. we took a bus from upstate ny up to toronto, canada to fly out of the toronto airport to the bahamas. when we return, just as were crossing over the canadian border back into the us on the bus again, one of the guys that was on the trip that was a huge stoner lets us in on his little secret that he just accidently went through us, canadian, and bahamian customs TWICE with weed in his bags!:eek: Before the trip, he had been missing his grinder for a while, and he came to find out that the grinder was in his bag the entire time with weed in it! I'm not sure if it was a miracle or just because it was in the grinder or what, but it worked!

12. This question comes up all the time. The answer is always the same.

Take edibles. If you can make candies that is the best. You can put them in with other candies and no one will be the wiser.

I have traveled extensively in and out of the US on planes and ships with absolutely no problem with this.

Taking bud is asking for trouble.

13. so I'm travelling from Boston to Jersey which is an hour flight then from jersey to Hawaii which is 11 hours. I don't need/want to be stoned for the first flight but really wanna get high as balls for my 11 hour flight, so to clarify what seems to be the agreement in this thread:
    Its ok for me to take a brownie with a bunch of other normal brownies on the flight from Boston to jersey and then eat it before I get on my second flight right? Anybody have experience with this sort of stuff?

14. Even with the smallest odds of getting caught it's pretty damn risky. And if they bring out the dogs, you're fucked. But the dream of smoking on an ancient temple is also very enticing... Just make sure it's well hidden and the smell is eradicated as much as possible if you do. Good luck, dude

15. I had ACCIDENTALLY traveled with salvia. I thought I left it at home but somehow it ended up in my checked luggage. I was traveling from somewhere that I had to go through customs too, I could have been royally fu*ked, it was less than .5g, but still, I got extremely lucky

16. I got through once with a bag of weed in my sock, forgot it was there, took my shoe off when I got to my spot and took my sock off the bag of weed fell out, it was pretty straight and my dad shared a story about how he got through with a bag a few times but its kinda easy to pick up bud in most places. Just ask another smoker, easy to spot if you are a peoples person. I wouldn't bring weed though, make some brownies or something.

17. a friend of mine just duct taped his weed to his leg under his jeans whilst flying from America to Italy... but it probably wasn't the best idea :rolleyes:

18. #38 G4Grassdetta, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Just put it in checked baggage...a tin of cookies they won't gaf about lol.

Some countries airport security is a joke.

I traveled out of Hungary with stuff I forgot was there...I realized it was there in Amsterdam and they are a little better so I smoked it during my 5 hour layover (convenient, no?) but yeah just be careful if going in/out of U.S

19. Well unless you have a massive phone from 1990 , you probably can't fit a big nug in there, and its really not worth the risk to smuggle like 0.5g since that won't last you very long.

20. push some hash inside one of those small travel tubes of toothpaste