Weed on a plane

Discussion in 'General' started by ArianaTowell, May 3, 2009.

1. I am just curious about this i am not actually going to do it because i'm too scared.hehehe
    Every yr i go to Rio and i have such a hard time finding chronic there.I hate smoking reggs.I was wondering what are ways to get a 1/2 or eighth nug(little) past costums..it would obviously have to be wrapped really good several times...Could dogs still smell it even if it was wrapped and vaccum sealed?? it's a fairly small amount...

2. I dont think a half ounce nug is exactly what you'd call small...

There's a bunch of ways you can get it through, just wrap it up, stick it into a full bottle of shampoo, put the cap on and when you get there slice the bottle open and pull ouit the bag.

Or you could do it the mexican way and cut open a puppy and put it inside, then just ship the dog in a crate...

thats pretty wacked huh?

3. Not sure threads like this are aloud. I have seen them closed in the past.

But...

When i traveled from Spain to England i just put it in my suitcase and checked it in. No problem. But I'm sure security differs from place to place.

4. yes if you have it wrapped really good only dogs will smell it but i would advise about doing it felony is not worth it.

5. basically from what ive gathered, bud is an instant trip to jail in international airports. although ive heard edibles, with the bud strained out will go undetected.

6. I wouldn't risk it internationally. But if you must, just put it in your bra/underwear. Chances that a drug dog will be standing at the security station will be slim. I've never seen a drug dog at an airport, and I fly often.

7. dont do it

i got randomly searched with weed on me. taped it to my genitals. and they put their new technology x-ray machine on me, but they didnt say anything. i was for sure i was gonna get arrested and fucked in federal prison when they randomly picked me. my heart never beat that fast in my life

8. I don't think this is a good idea.

I wanted to try when I went to Cuba, but eh... not worth it.

I too thought about putting it in a bag then stuffing it in a shampoo bottle. Woulda worked. Although, the customs people took my sunscreen bottle from me. Imagine if they took my "shampoo"! That's what I call Herbal Essences.

9. the title of this thread should be the name of the next 'spoof' movie

10. ....:laughing:

11. #11 ArianaTowell, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009

nooo its a half 1/8nug

12. They cut open puppies???????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:

that made me laugh then get really sad......

But just vacuum seal it then toss it in a coffe bean bag. It should cover the smell. plus i have been told the beans cover shit in an xray well. idk it thats true though....

Good luck.... It would suck to get caught

13. yea i got a warning for asking about bringing my dug out on a plane and they considered it talking about trafficking. im sure this will get deleted.