Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed omelette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mental, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Thats from hempfiles.com, and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or if it actually works. I just want to try seeing how edible weed is like, and I don't have time for butter and I has no peanut butter for firecrackers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. i dont paticularly enjoy eatin weed but id give it a shot if i had extra weed on hand

they should add this to the ihop menu

3. Well I always wanted to try it and I do have some extra, I guess, so I thought why not? Just wanted to get some feedback to see if it would work.

And if they did add that to the menu it would be the only reason my ass will ever go there, not much of a pancake man myself.

4. it wouldnt work GOOD like that, it would be better to saute the the weed in oil first and strain it and use the oil for the pan to cook the omelette and it will soak it all up

5. I cant imagine how marijuana would taste with eggs...

speaking of IHOP their steak omelette is fantastic ^^

6. #6 Mental, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008

Ah too late, damn it probably would have tasted much better.

Horrible, I didn't even finish it. I only ate half of it.

And actually it did work pretty damn well, too well almost. I was still pretty fucked up when I woke up, kaleidoscopes were dancing in my eyes for half the morning. Pretty fucking awesome way to wake up if I do say so myself. Luckily I didn't have to go to work though, otherwise I would have been fucked. Won't do it again though, tasted horrible. Next time I'll just try brownies or firecrackers. Oh, and it also made my eyes fucking purple, scared the fuck out of me at first. That's never happened to me before.

7. If i were you id add some shit to it to make it an actual omelette, you could ass mushrooms, celery, tomato bits, onion, pepper ham and cheese. I did this yesterday and was stoned for a good 4 hours, good recipe.

8. How do you not have peanut butter? it's deliciousness