weed okay 2 smoke b.c of God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Coco16, Apr 5, 2011.

1. How many of you guys feel that weed is okay to smoke b.c it's a plant and god made plants?

2. who is god

3. What I think he's getting at is weed being better/ more tailored to humans needs than anything humans can make (as far as prescription anti-depressants and insomnia pills. Side effect city man, talk about physically addictive lol).

Yes, it's a part of nature, and therefore (some believe) divinely created rather than created by man. Makes sense, I know many people who use this rationale.

However I think a "better" one would be, weed's okay to smoke because it exists and I like to smoke it. :smoke:

4. #4 Coco16, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A higher power

5. It's simply that we are spiritual beings and our life is about realising that. We all need help along the way so it makes perfect sense that there'd be things for us to discover that would interact with the brain in such a way as to lead us towards a more enlightened way of being.

6. You might have seen this posted on here, but it's worth bringing it up again as it is interesting.

Did Jesus Use Marijuana?

7. I think weed is a-okay to use because we are all living beings and should be allowed to interact with other living beings in manners that are non harming to the ecosystem, earth, or human race. How you 'believe' the cannabis plant came to be will differ from a person's personal beliefs, but the truth is the truth regardless of belief or predisposition. You can better yourself with weed, and you can also deter yourself with weed, it's all about how you use it within the current context of law. Is it wrong to use weed because of law? I would argue against that. Laws that are meant to protect should be laws pertaining to something that people need protection from. There will always be a risk involved in anything you do, just a varying risk. Is it worth it? Do you believe it is a just law? Do you believe a just divine being is concerned about you lining the government's pockets for their own political dick dangling contest? Do you believe that a divine being would want people to be able to kick back and enjoy the ride? Do you believe that we all someday will die? Everyone of us will die, and some of us will die with the single world view of never smoking pot or trying any mind altering substances, some for reasons that they believe they are pleasing a deity. That's okay, just worry about yourself because that's all you truly have in this life.

8. GENESIS 1

:11 And God said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, upon the earth." And it was so. 12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

BOOM. God put marijuana on this earth, and god saw that it was good.

9. **The verse is mythological and should be taken with a grain of salt.

10. Accordning to my grandma the devil made weed.

So yeah, its ok to smoke it

11. **This user is an atheist and is hanging around the spiritual section to troll, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

12. #12 Coco16, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What was the point of posting that? Li

13. Something tells me coco is 16.

14. I believe everything created is Divine and Holy in its Purest form when its Stripped away from its Corruption. But yes, The Herb is a Spiritual Sacrament to the Rastaman. The Bible evens says that the Herb is for the use of man. When you Smoke the Herb, you are filled with the Holy Spirit. The reason its illegal is because Babylon hates the Truth which the Herb reveals. Ofcourse, this is an assumption of the Rastafari. I don't push my beliefs on anyone! Peace, :smoke:

15. I would go further and say that God has a use for cannabis in that it is purposely designed to free your mind from the many lies that limit our ability to accept new concepts. This is why we get so interested in ideas and concepts we would normally not even get into unless our brain is stimulated in this way.

I believe in God and that the Bible is his Truth on earth. I read the Bible for an hour (or more) every day and have for more than 10 years. I believe also that God is now using Cannabis to help his people (those who truly want to seek him in Spirit and Truth) understand the Bible.

Medical cannabis is legal and rather than smoke I typically use edibles. And I do it primarily to learn more about God and discuss spiritual things with others while high.

It leads to great conversations, amazing insights and is very enjoyable.

I have posted a lot about this.

16. You sound like a Rastaman. Have you ever looked into this amazing Lifestyle?:smoke:

17. Great post with A LOT of truth in it. I believe the only way one can truly understand this is if God reveals it to you.

As I've reseached this connection between God and cannabis I come to understand that Rastafari used weed primarily for this spiritual purposes. Because the world has "deemed" it illegal - many are deprived of this amazing "annointing".

Funny though...medical marijuana is making it legal everywhere. This is how I came to discover the connection between cannabis and God personally.

18. Ha. I was just responding to your post as you were reponding to mine.

I would definately enjoy sharing many bowls with you, my brother.

19. God also put poisonous plants on the Earth, does that mean God approves suicide or murder by using these plants? I would think not.

I don't think there's any religious problem with smoking weed, however carnal pleasure IS wrong in a religious way, and so abusing weed all the time because you like to feel high is sinful, but using it for other purposes such as medicine is fine. Or to use weed for spiritual purposes (which don't even try to say that's why you do it, smoking all day everyday doesn't constitute using weed as a sacred sacrament lol) aka using it every so often for insights during a religious ceremony might be religiously fine as well, but the use of drugs has always been frowned upon from a spiritual point of view.

Want to know a secret? There are mantras (all of them) that induce altered states if done correctly. I made one up and it induces the same feeling as nitrous oxide at a lesser dose. I imagine more complex powerful mantras can induce more complex/intense states. The nitrous mantra? Ah-lum-bah-tee-dum lol, no joke. Your head will feel really big, your body really small and numb, and you will feel kinda "far away" from the world being inside your head, but no "WHA WHA WHA" sound.

20. Haha indeed so we were responding at the same time.:smoke: I would love to share bowls with you! I think medical is not as good as people think it is only because it is genetically enhanced. I think the Herb we smoke should be straight form the outdoors and all organic. I also only smoke for Spiritual Reasons! I dont condemn people smoking the Herb for recreational uses as long as they understand they shouldn't abuse it. Peace, :smoke: