Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Oatmeal

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 420-024-, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Ay I gotta question. If I put weed (from roaches) in my oatmeal while its dry, stir it up, then pour boiling water and olive oil at the same time then mix it, then devour it would I feel somethin?

2. this wouldnt be enough time for the thc to activate. a good oil/canna butter will simmer for several hours.

3. I would just make some bud butter and mix in a little of that with the oatmeal. But if you don't have enough bud from the roaches to do so, I would just wrap several roaches into one blunt and smoke it.

4. I would make Canna-oil, or butter first, then mix it in with your oatmeal for optimal results.