Weed Nutella is a Thing, Nugtella is now sold in the great state of California

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, Aug 20, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
     ​
    Here's another win for California State Medical Marijuana Card holders: Organicares, a medical marijuana dispensary in San Jose, CA, has started making Nugtella-yes, that's hash oil-infused Nutella. We honestly didn't think the chocolate hazelnut spread could be elevated to new heights, beyond the magic that occurs when it's spread in a crêpe or when it's eaten straight from the jar. But apparently, we were wrong. And this is just the latest development in a long history of chronic cookery, so the real question is: what comes next?

[​IMG]

2. I'm getting weak in the knees just thinking about this..

3. Haha so epic. I'm not a big Nutella fan but I think it's great that basic everyday food items are now being infused with cannabis. Makes it easier to add some thc in your daily diet

4. Why o why am I still in the uk, get me to Cali!!!

5. aww man san jose

6. Best idea ever where can I get a case? Wait Ill makemy own hehe.

7. Yep. Been doing it for years. My favorite is the chocolate hash oil frosting.

8. Oh man I make a mean Nutella crepe...would love to give this a whirl! Would you lose some of the essential oils if you heated it up in the process of cooking?

9. There is no way I could have this. I would eat the entire jar because I love nutella and then I wouldn't move for the next week haha

10. So does Nestle the chocolate/milkshake/cereal food giants actually make this or is it a sort of a copycat brand?

11. #11 Wavy, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
     nestle does not make that hahahaha
    Wouldn't that be heavenly

12. #12 nomoredoubts, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Nutella was sold to Nestle.

And if this isnt made by the real Nutella company which by looking at the dodgey sticker on the front its not, then its not really news tbh.

13. i understand, i mean this specific product. 

This is made by the dispensary, Nestle couldn't do this ... yet.

it's nice being able to buy it in a premade pot, which im sure tastes better than powdered activated buds ground up and put in.

15. I am sure they make it on site. It's not hard. You just mix in hash cooking oil into it.

16. I make this for my dad all the  time he does not like to smoke so I buy the nutella to-go packs with the cracker sticks throw some green in the nutella and let it sit over night says it gets him ripped....idk personally because I have no tolerance for edible they just make me to high lol

17. Ive made this once with alcohol based hash infused in to it, I prefer peanut butter though I dont like that hazelnut taste to much.