Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed nicotine combo questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OwlInABarn, Feb 3, 2013.

1. This happens to me all the time. I'll get home from work, pack a nice bowl and get super baked. I'll usually smoke a newport when I finish but when I do it makes me insanely jittery especially in my arms, it'll last for like 15 minutes afterwards and then goes away. I smoke cigs all the time but it only does this to me like RIGHT after I smoke a bowl.

Does this happen to anyone else or am I just a freak

2. I think weed makes me more sensitive to nicotine - I can smoke fags without getting a nicotine rush, however if I smoke a fag when I'm stoned or if I put too many tobacco in a joint, I feel the nicotine a lot. Enough to make my heart go crazy and my head spin.
    Perhaps it's the same for you?