Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Names?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OneLove22, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Don't get me wrong, I mean I know that there are strands and they are completely legitimate as there is strands of every type of plant just about. But do you actually believe that when you pick up 'sour diesel' (for example) that you are actually getting that sour diesel? I have come to just say ya I got some dank but never actually care about the strand name. I have been around a plethora of dealers and a couple I'm close to. Every one that I have asked just makes up strand names off the top of their head lol. I mean they can get one dank pickup and first person to get it will be 'sour diesel' and next person gets 'AK-47' then the next person gets 'Lemon Haze' lol.

2. Sometimes you actually can truely tell if its a specific strain by taste, smell or look. But most of the time I really don't mind. But its always nice to know right?
    Most of the dealers I know actually get their shit from reputable sources and what they say the strain is, is exactly what it is.

3. i guess u culd say that unknown dank over here is usually what they call chronic lol

4. With that being said, it's common to have made up strain names as well. I know dealer who refer to good weed as kush around here and others who call it haze. Doesn't mean that's what you're getting though. You can never be 100% positive though unless you grow it or buy it from a dispensary.

5. Well it's not like giving it a name will infuse the weed with epic strain powers and turns it into 100% thc. All you need to know is if it gives a heady/body high and how potent it is.

6. i NEVER pay attention to the name...its fucking stupid