Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Names?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Guerra_tony3, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Names of these weed? image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. It's literally impossible to tell you the correct names of these.

3. Looks like the rob ford special right there.

4. #4 philmcan, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    that there is the noob strain. Some characteristic include not all that bright, high expectations with limited info and will argue how "fire" it it is. This strain gets better as any negative comment will incite fierce defense by the generic OP as to why it is "fire".

5. Looks like some bricked gas, Girl Scout cookies, and purple dragon. Haha jk I don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Don't even worry about it OP, you'll probably forget to even come back and check the answers... leaving your account to rot away :(.

The sadness is real.

7. Thanks anyways, god bless and keep on blazing.

8. Dense Dank, not-so dense dank and purp skurp

9. Too true. Summer is almost over.

Just in case OP does check in I'll toss Peter, Paul and Mary out there as possible Marijuanas to ponder.

10. Can't name it then it must be fake my guess, its peat moss enjoy

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

11. The first looks like silly putty lol. The last resembles AK-47 but it's a bit too bright and not very hairy to be AK

I do the fuck out of life.