Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed nachos

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by die2014, Mar 10, 2012.

1. JUst thought of it and have everything i think i need to do this. Never cooked weed before so tell me if this could work.
    1) put chees on top of chips
    2) put finely ground weed inside cheese
    3) melt in microwave for a couple minutes.
    Will this get me high?

2. #2 Weasel King, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
  3. cheese is fat man so it may work

i think you should mix the weed into the cheese before you put it on the chips

im assuming you are using nacho cheese right?

4. make sure its real cheese...i dont think fake cheese would work well....a few minutes in the microwave more the likely will ruin the weed.

5. Boil the milk with weed in it then mix the cheese with the milk and pour on the nachos

6. [quote name='"WasntMeh"']make sure its real cheese...i dont think fake cheese would work well....a few minutes in the microwave more the likely will ruin the weed.[/quote]

True what do you mean by real cheese i have this mexican ccheddar cheese in one of those bags idk if its like artificial or not. What cheese should i use also how long in the microwave

7. Just do what I said, it's honestly your BEST chance at getting high.

8. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']
    Just do what I said, it's honestly your BEST chance at getting high.[/quote]

Alright man il give it a shot tonight and report back. Have you had any success with the cannaoil method. And would butter be any easier?

9. I think you BEST chance at getting high, is just by smoking it...

10. Idc how it happens im just saying weed nachos sounds like the best shit ever and it must be done.

11. Oh well of course lmao. I've never had much luck with edibles, but if he wants to try it, doing what I said is his best bet lol.

12. I've never done it myself, but there's tons of success stories in the thread.