Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed mixed with crushed mint.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moore Kush, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Quit botching down the idea kids, if it makes smoking more enjoyable let it be. Fuck

Tastes pretty good vaped aswell

2. Wouldn't do it.

But hey, whatever penis floats your boat.

3. Subscribed. Lol I feel like a total noob all over again. I've never heard of this.

4. Like all the feedback here.

I was just curious as to what others did

5. once when i was like 15, me and my friends didnt have money fir bud. so we rolled a joint out of tea leaves and got a mild buzz. another thing that kinda works is if you dry out those stringy things that come off when you peel a banana.

6. [quote name='"WrathofAmon"']once when i was like 15, me and my friends didnt have money fir bud. so we rolled a joint out of tea leaves and got a mild buzz. another thing that kinda works is if you dry out those stringy things that come off when you peel a banana.[/quote]

Ummmmmmmmmm....I can't even.....

7. lmao... you're joking (right?)

8. cloves and mint leaves are great to mix with bud.

Not just to have enough to roll up with but the taste is good too.

plus the crackle and taste of the cloves reminds me of djarums.

9. [quote name='"WherezMyLighter"']

lmao... you're joking (right?)[/quote]

not at all. i might have done the banana thing when i was younger that 15, but i still remember that we got a little buzz off it

10. I would never smoke crushed mint but i have stored a case of mint gum with my bud and it taste great.

11. [quote name='"revertkid"']

Dont ruin the moment![/quote]

Drink the fried fat *throws up*

12. I just sprinkle like three unmentionables on top, which makes a smooth transition from calm and serene to bloodthirsty and murderous

13. if you coated the bud in peanutbutter then chocolate dipped it, then breaded and fried it the peanut butter would pick up the thc, just eat that shit! nom candy buds.:hello:

14. I'm fairly new to smoking weed. I do it medically (100% disabled USAF veteran) for PTSD and chronic pain (from 23 abdomen surgeries from a gunshot wound). I'd guess I started about a year ago

I absolutely hate the taste of the first hit, no matter if it's a joint, bong, small pipe or vape. I hate it.

I started mixing dried peppermint in my ground up weed after I got a severe sore throats the day after heavily smoking so I could still smoke.

I can honestly say, from my experience, that mixing dried peppermint is not only tasty, it feels almost like a cleaner and better high. I also, when the peppermint is mixed in, don't dread the first hit. I'd highly recommend trying it.

Start at a .25 peppermint to 1 weed ratio and work your way up, based on your liking, from there.

15. The long term effects of cannabis smoke have been studied and are known to be reasonably safe. I assure you the long term effects of smoking peppermint or any other weird random thing you may add in with your weed are not known and could be far more carcinogenic and harmful. I strongly do not recommend you to continue doing that. If you can't get good flavor even off a vape you just need better tasting weed, which I assure you is out there. Look for strains that are known for good flavors.

• Agree Agree x 1