Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Milk --> Weed Pudding

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drunkship, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Hey guys, how are all you doing today?

I will be acquiring a half O today of some middies. I want to make some edibles, but I also want to keep a 1/4 for smoking. That leaves me with 1/4 to make into food. Is that not enough?

I was thinking about what to make and figured brownies would require more as well as cookies. I was wondering if weed pudding would be possible?

I was thinking mixing whole milk or cream with a ground up 1/4 (minus the stems, saving them for potka) and maybe some butter or oil and heating it in a pot. Then go about making pudding and using that milk as the milk in the ingredients. Would this theorhetically work?

If not, you guys have any good suggestions?

Thanks,

2. #2 hunteraugustine, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008

that sounds delicious. i think that if you used the whole milk, a little cream, and some butter, and heated it to the correct temperature THC becomes active, it would work. try it and tell me how it goes.
    what a wonderful idea :)

3. Any tips on anything would be great:

How much to use of each ingredient.
    How long to cook what for.
    What temperature to cool it at.

Etc, etc, etc, etc.

EDIT: Yeah chubbler, I read that a couple minutes ago. The article calls weed milk "Bhang" but I don't want to make that. That calls for a lot of crap I don't need like almonds...

4. you dont need to make bhalfjaklfn just boil it with milk it said. I saw on another site using cannabutter and making milk weed with instant pudding.

said something like every cup of milk needs 1/8 or more of powdered weed (using a coffee grinder)

and cannabutter is somthing like 14g for 2 sticks of butter

5. It is possible and very simple to accomplish, but do have a few helpful tips.

1. use "Half & Half" rather then milk, Half & Half is half cream and half whole milk the extra fat content will help extract and coat the THC molecules.

2. Grind the weed fine and place in a large bowl, Read the instructions on the pudding box Measure the amount of Half & Half that recipe calls for the add a 1/4 cup more, and pour over the weed. Place in fridge for at least 1 hour

3. After you have soaked the weed in the Half & Half for at least 1 hour pour it all into a medium sized pot and turn your stove burner on low, Allow to simmer for 10 minutes and and then strain the weed out of the Half & half.

4. Clean the pot then add the weed infused Half & Half back into the pot , with your burner still on low mix in your powdered pudding mix and cook as directed by the box.

5. Once pudding is cooked remove form pot into a large bowl and allow to cool on counter of in fridge depending on you desired temperature.

And thats it you now have Canna-pudding enjoy!

6. :hello:hashmouf great instructions i wanna try this shit so bad now. is there anyway i can speed up the process of letting the weed just sit in the milk? I would have to do this at a buddys house and wouldnt want to tie up the kitchen for that long ya know. i just go there and cook and smoke a couple bongs then peace out

7. I consider that step to be the most important.... allowing the weed to soak in the Half & Half, the fatty acids will naturally strip all the THC and CBD's out of the grinded weed and infuse it into the Half & Half.

if you are pressed for cooking time, The only other suggestion I would make is to put the weed and Half & half into a jar and shake vigorously for 60 seconds before simmering.

8. hmm i didnt even think of pre letting it sit. haha im not in a clear thinking mood.

im guessing there is not a big smell of weed though? this recipie seems simple enough to be able to make at my house aslong as there is not a heavy weed smell. cannabutter is too much smell for my house.

9. Awesome man! Depending on when my buddy gets here I may do this tonight or tomorrow. I can take pictures to document the process if you guys want.

10. Yeah, that would be great. And make sure you tell us how baked you got. :)

11. After being a daily smoker for 3+ years I took a 5 month tolerance break and have only been smoking again for about a month now, so I get stoned pretty easily at the moment anyways!

12. well i got a 10g nug of mids that i wanna get rid of cause its not like i can distrubute pieces of a nugget. So i may try a batch of really strong pudding or maybe im gonna iso it.

13. #14 Drunkship, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008
    Man, it's pouring out, I don't really want to drive 30 minutes to a party in this weather. Maybe I'll just make this tonight at my pad and get blitzed.

Here's the final draft I wrote up:

Does that sound like it'd work? How much do you think we'd need to eat to get high?

I figure if you smoked a .5g bowl to yourself you'd be pretty blazed. So 14g X .5g = 28. So maybe it'd make 28 servings. Is that how this kind of thing works? Never eaten edibles before!

14. So has anyone done this yet? Sounds interesting and I happen to have a packet of Jell-O (which is really, a random thing to have imo; butterscotch, too, not sure if that's the "right" flavor!).

15. Hashmouf= culinary god!

16. This is an old post but I just made this. In the fridge cooling now. Can't wait for dessert. Made my milk last night with some Jimmy hendrix stems. Made some coffee but couldn't get passed the taste. So chocolate pudding sounded like it would make it taste better. I probably used about an O of stems. Only difference is I made homemade pudding.