Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + Migraine =?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by New Yorks Finest, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Well I've had a terrible migraine all day, and its bothering me to the Max. I tried taking medications but none worked, will weed help or make it worse?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not sure. I get headaches when I'm on the comedown from my high, don't know about you

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Migraines, tension headaches and neck pain are what I have my mj recommendation for. It helps me  eat it if you can or use a vaporizer so it wont make you cough that never helps. Indica will work the best.

4. I use cannabis for migraines as well...

Unless you have a vape, I wouldnt toke. Inhaling smoke always make me cough when I have a migraine, and that rattles your brain something fierce 

5. Well looks like I got a replacement for Advil lol. It actually worked :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I use a prescription injectable "Sumavel" when I get my migraines because cannabis doesnt always help...

I'm glad it worked for you.

7. Having a month long migraine is what made me decide to get my reccomendation, It completely took the pain away.
    I will never take anything else for migraines besides MMJ. Its that effective for me.

8. Sometimes after smoking, about 3-4 later I get a headache. I sometimes get really cranky too. Maybe it is just shitty weed? Thoughts?

9. bad migraine + weed = no migraine 

10. I can get headaches from the day after, part of it is I get lack of sleep most times I smoke.

I had a huge headache a couple of days ago, smoke a 5 bowls.. I could feel the migraine and the throbbing but it felt kind of good. 

11. weed + migrain= shitty weed, aka reggie

12. I've had chronic headaches and migraines for over a year and a half. I've seen over a half dozen doctors and no one can tell me why I have headaches every day, but weed definitely helps take the pain away. The headaches also seem to have slowed down and become milder.