Weed+Midnight+Park+Cop=Drama

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronohazard354, May 17, 2012.

1. First off, let me just say I read this forum pretty regularly but this is my first time posting. There is a lot of good ish on here and it's cool reading about stoners like myself :smoke:

Anyhow, on to the story. So I am a college student who lives away from home, but last weekend I was making the trip back to my hometown and planning on hanging with some old high school friends. Of course, I brought my stash (what is any weekend without it?).

So me and about six guys and a couple girls plan on smoking then hanging out at a local park to play some frisbee (glow in the dark yeahhh) at midnight. It started off with just me and 3 other guys at my house. Before anything began, I figured we would reenact the good old days of high school, namely sneaking in to my basement and smoking a few bowls. So we do that (had them climb in through my old bedroom window haha), and it was a real reenactment because my mom caught us (nbd she wasn't too mad). I had a big bowl to myself of some G13 and then we headed out in to the night.

We decided to meet our friends at a park along the way and screw around and smoke more weed. So this park is pretty big, lots of woods and cover, but the entrance seems to always have a cop in front of it. We didn't see any on the way in, so we figured we were good. Me and my best bud led the group deep in to the woods (we have been there at night on multiple occasions and knew exactly where to go). We find a spot, and a couple of us light up (not everyone was 420 friendly; w/e more for me).

By the time we are done, I am extremely high, but I have smoked a lot before so I keep it in check and don't freak. One of them started talking about ghosts in the woods haha some people get paranoid. We decide to dip around midnight and head back for the parking lot. We get in to our cars, take off, and not one street away I see a cop sitting watching the entrance. Of course, MY car is the one to get pulled over.

I've dealt with cops before, and I know it doesn't smell in the car, so I am calm. Well, as calm as you can be after smoking as much as I did. Also helps me and my friends look really clean cut and innocent. The cop tells us being on the park late at night is a misdemeanor, and takes all our IDs. My friends start to freak out and I tell them to calm down, that he would let us off for sure (I didn't know of course but it's best to keep everyone calm when dealing with the fuzz).

So this angry looking cop comes back, tells us people have been sexually assaulted at the park, and tells us he "hopes we are not the kind of people to rape a girl", making sure to check our reaction. Before leaving he also mentioned that "bad people hang out at night" and we should "stay at home". Such bullshit, there is no better time to be at a park then at night! But alas, I decided that we should probably find something else to do because the park we were heading to was really close to the one we were at.

So we go to our friends house and meet up with everyone, and we argue over whether to go to the other park or not. Being really high and stressed because of being pulled over, I sort of make an ass out of myself by arguing loudly with one of my friends (he wasn't high, I think that was part of the problem), and at this point I decide I needed a walk. I try to apologize, then I head off on the three mile walk home.

Then, my best bud tags up behind me, and tells me I'm not walking home alone :hello: (he was one who smoked with me). We get to talking about high school and it's impact on us, and a bunch of other stuff. It was cool.

My highlight was on the walk home when we cut through my old highschool football field to get home. The whole school had lights, and no one was around, except us. It looked like a giant fortress, ringed with pillars of light. So intense. We just stood there for I don't know how long, and I felt like I was facing down my past. I remembered how I was in high school, trying to get something done with my life and improve my shitty home life and all that. Back then, I thought it might never get better, that I would never climb out of the hole of shit I was in. But I was standing there in front of it all, in front of the classes I worked hard in the track I ran hard on, the whole of my high school life, and I just had an overwhelming sense of accomplishment. It was a good moment.

Anyways when we did end up at my house I drove my friend back home, and as much as I love my late night trespassing of local parks, I don't think I will smoke weed on one again. I know this whole thing was long if you made it through thanks, hope I didn't bore you. Have any of you guys been caught at a park before?

2. Good read, nice story, and nah never been caught at a park but have toked at a cpuple before, nice first post

3. At first I was thinking to ditch the story because it looked too long, but nice story.
    Glad to see that you got out of the hole you were in and are making something of yourself.
    You are the stoner people want to see in the world.

4. Cool story bro.....No really, i liked it :)

5. At first I was like damn another wall of text, my view never changed.

tldr. didn't read lol

6. Wow what a great short story. I think it's awesome you can keep your cool and act innocent because in all reality you are innocent. Looking back on my high school career I don't quite feel the accomplishment part but I graduated a couple days ago, so I expect it could take some time. life is rough right now so thank you for sharing such an uplifting story.

7. good read man!

8. Sounds like a decent night. Mustve been good to be backin your hometown

9. thanks for the idea now i gotta go smoke at a park =).
    But anything plus cops always = drama. correction: cops = drama.

10. To be honest I didn't really find this story exciting, but I enjoyed your typing style.

Props

11. You lost me at:

-you got pulled over in your car
    -from your friends house you walked 3 miles home with a friend
    -then you drove him home

12. ^ then re-read it.. or do you need a tldr?

13. [quote name='"EffMeSilly"']^ then re-read it.. or do you need a tldr?[/quote]

I did. I'm still trying to figure out how his car got home if he walked home.

14. where im from all parks close by the time the sun sets for sure. if a cop sees you there they will fuck with you. i would never go to a park with no cars in the lot. just go to mcdonalds or target/cub or anywhere with a big lot and smoke in cars dont break any traffic laws and you wont get pulled over.

15. haha i was thinking the exact same thing. :wave:

16. Good story, and I don't even know why..

17. Haha. When I was a junior in high school I had the most awkward moment smoking at a park. The woods we were in was also a frolf course. So anyway, we smoke a couple bowls, a few people play past and don't care. Then this huge like, 6 foot 6 guy comes up to one of the kids I'm with and is like " Hey, I know you, I was in jail with your brother!" It was awkward, especially because he really was a friend from jail... Anyways, the guy pulls out like a mini bong from his backpack and starts taking bowls of k2 to the dome, explaining to us how he's on papers so he can't smoke the good stuff, but if we wanted something stronger we could meet him in the parking lot... We decided to dip and on the way out some middle aged guy who looks exactly like Kyle gas is frolfing it up and goes " hey, you boys do any of this? And did the little joint to mouth motion" we were like " What? Chew? Do you want a dip?" he was like " No, smoke reefer" we just noped the fuck out of there, it seemed sketchy at the time...

18. Thanks guys. Btw I meant to say my friend was driving me around that night and I had left my car at home (details meh). And for all TL;DR I don't blame you, just a little story in case you're bored enough.