Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + Microwave + Snoop Dogg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by werdupmang, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Does microwaving a blunt before you smoke it really increase the potency? I can't see it doing so, but I'd love to know for sure :).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvVkFv7M_U&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Nardwuar vs. Snoop Dogg (2010)[/ame]

2. I know with microwave weed decarbs the weed. I know it drys it the fuck out for sure.

3. Yes, since blunts are under 100 degrees, the fire doesn't fully burn the thc, so you don't get quite as high. If you make the thc GET ACTIVE first, then even if it doesn't burn as hot, you still get most of the terrible hagrid cocks

4. Do you really want to do that, though?

5. why is this n!gga so OG?

6. I wouldn't waste weed like that. But if you want to try go for it.

7. no definitive answers?

8. dunno sure gonna try it though