Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed makes you more emotional?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Jan 13, 2011.

1. hey i was just wondering if, to you, when you are high do you tend to be more emotional? maybe u dont think about it at all but to me i usually get really emotional, nostalgic, etc. I have heard weed is a mood stabilizer so idk. I really love the feeling tho and was just wondering wat u guys' thots r bout this.

2. ya i think it does.

3. Well, I definitely get more content, but I'm also more stoic when I'm high, like I say about three words every hour or so, unless covering up or directly spoken to.

4. I lack emotions to begin with...I find it no different when I'm high, other than I usually see a bug or something and...oh, look, a bug...

5. I don't know, a basketball player from my high school died on his way home from afterprom (the school sponsored one, he was just tired) and he was supposed to be the star freshman at my college this year, and after watching a game last night i watched some youtube videos about him and almost lost it, just barely managed to keep it to watering eyes, but it seemed a lot more intense thinking about it high. It's a shame, homeboy could dunk like no other :(

6. I experience blunted affect around others, but I'm pretty emotional when I'm introspective and alone. When I'm high, all my emotions are enhanced.

7. I say it depends. I feel like it does amplify emotions to some degree, but at the same time it allows me to think more clearly as if I'm not inhibited by my emotions. Like my emotions don't convolute my thought process when high.

8. Usually im pretty quiet but when I rip a LOT I sometimes get a little to emotional and talkative to the point it annoys people so I try to keep it on the DL.

9. yea i kno! like watever emotions u have to a song, movie, etc. it will just intensify it. no wonder cuz weed always intensifies emotions, feelings, sensations, etc.

10. yea i kno wat u mean. like ill b too scared to show emotions around other dudes and stuff cuz im paranoid they will think im sissy or something lol

11. madsativa, i totally kno wat u mean as well. Those r the highs where u learn lessons in life lol. weed sometimes makes me more logical too but usually more emotional

12. pretty much covered it..

It definately increases emotions but your thinking is not clouded at all. I was listening to Madlib's album dedicated to Dilla. For background they are both hip hop producers/MCs and were best friends when Dilla passed away. Well as I was listening I started thinking about how much heart and soul Madlib put into that album and how he felt from just losing his best friend. I was blazed and I teared up for the first time in 2 years.

13. Definitely makes me think a lot about life so I guess you could say that.

14. Yes, at times it really does.

I do think that when your high that your sense are heightened, though.

15. I notice a big difference in emotions when I smoke. I'll cry during movies that I thought I'll never cry from. But it does feel great, don't get me wrong.