Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed makes you cry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Is it just me or does weed make you cry more easily . Like thinking about a missed chance In life or missed relationship? Especially when listening o a song about it? Sorry if i went ito a weird topic but i had to ask

2. I dont think you should be smoking if its putting you in a dark place

3. It doesnt always. It just makes me dive into what pops in my head. Thus proviking some times sad reflections, opposed to great deep thinkings on other thoughts.

4. Weed is supposed to cheer you up and keep you from worrying about things dude, it makes you see the good things in life, its hard for anything to put me in a bad mood when I'm high. Of course, that isn't always best, but its better than crying and putting you in a bad place, man.

5. #5 captainknuckles, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    I hope you're not confusing "bud" with Budweiser.

6. I know what you mean OP. Are you a fairly emotional type person normally? Being high often brings back vivid memories and increases the feeling of empathy, your mind can become more introverted than usual and make you feel more deeply. Crying is really just the physical response to intense emotion. It has a certain stigma for men these days but don't feel bad about it at all. I've been there.

7. Tf are u smoking?
    Pass that shiit!

8. Don't listen to these silly responses OP. weed is a psychedelic, albeit a gentle one. thus it makes you introspective, and more emotional. but sometimes its good to have a cry and get those emotions out.

and life is short, sometimes you have to keep on keepin on and have no regrets.

9. I find I cry more whilst high lol like if I see like some real emotional sad story on YouTube or something like that might shed a tear or two, never really do while sober

10. Hell yeah it does I'm usually a rock when it comes to crying; it'd be a rare month if I cried at any point in that month, but I smoked some sour d and watched a 10 min Guardiola documentary on youtube and I fucking cried. I'm not even a Barca fan!

11. Think of it as though weed is a key, and when you get high you turn the key and open a door in your brain.. a door in which allows for more critical thinking/self-analysis. It changes the way you think and analyze information - usually for the better. Try to stay positive when high though, or else it kinda defeats the purpose haha.

12. stop crying and watch a funny ass movie

13. If you're a emotional vulnerable person in general then it will intensify and magnify the effect if that's your dominant cognitive function.

14. you guys aren't listening to what OP's saying. he's not saying that whenever he smokes he just like breaks down and cries, he's saying that while high he's more disposed to crying when he experiences something emotional than if he were sober and experienced the same thing

and yes, I'd agree 100%.

15. Yea u get it. And it is more specificly like lyrics to songs . Stuff that makes you really analize it all.

16. Don't listen to depressing country music while high. Watch a funny video instead.

17. One time i was high with this kid at mcdonalds and he ate that brownie melt thing and he cried cuz it was so good, such a fail

18. Man you know what makes me cry? The thought of death, and nothingness.
    Sometimes ill just lay in bed alone at night and think hard about aging.
    Like these past few years have gone by so fast and its sad to me.
    That one day I will be no more, you will be no more, we will all be gone.
    And all there will be left of us is memories and stories.
    That, my friends, is enough to make a grown man cry.
    What the fuck is life even about? Idek what I'm doing man I'm just riding the waves of mothafucking life! Don't know where I'm going or where ill be, but how could I know? Were all raindrops falling in the sky, and once we hit the earth, we end.

19. #19 StrictlyDRO, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    My *****s heart skipped a beat.......havn a panic attack i see, not everyones meant to reef-E40

20. Hey OP, have you ever thought of the emotions that your pour and extracting into a poem or into a song that may win you a grammy? I can just imagine it now "I feel so unnatural" by OP, I also have a visual on what I picture for the music video.