weed makes urge to shit go away

Discussion in 'General' started by Justin127, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I was literally just about to shit myself, took 5 hits of weed, shit sensation gone.
    Fucking pointless post I know, but its pretty fuckin cool i think

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It happens to me too.. Hence why I always make a point of shitting atleast once a day before I smoke.. A healthy colon is a happy colon :smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. But sometimes the excitement of a bowl about to be sparked will make me lose control over my bowels.

4. Yeah man I feel ya, like sometimes I start shitting all over the place while I'm packing my bowl in anticipation

5. at first glance i thought this title was some recent research finding by scientists lol but yea i dont seem to shit too often when im stoned..

6. Haha same here man. I usually shit like 3x a day and try to make sure I don't have to drop a deuce before I toke. I hate shitting while stoned. Hitting the bong after a nice dump is such a relieving feeling

7. Yeah lol, shits while stoned suck man,

8. I've wondered about this too. I remember one time back in the day when I was an apprentice smoker and my brother and I were rolling up. As were are partaking in such event I realized that I have to take a shit. Like now. Brother is like "no". So we proceed to get high as fuck while I'm about to shit my pants and after..I didn't have to shit at all. Its either I completely forgot about shitting cause I get to high or I don't even notice it. Anyway, as some guy said above me, I try to drop one before I toke up.

9. Your shit gets stoned and just chills inside there for a while. Then when it gets cottonmouth it then is ready for a dive in the pool.

10. It helps for heartburn too.

If I get heartburn and don't have tums or anything around. A couple hits will put that shit to rest.

11. i once ate a burrito while high. After i ate it i fell asleep. worst mistake I've ever made. My room smelt like shit for days...

12. Every time me and my friend would smoke he would ALWAYS have to take a dump haha gets annoying sometimes because we would usually smoke by my house and we would have to walk back >.<

13. [quote name='"Justin127"']Yeah man I feel ya, like sometimes I start shitting all over the place while I'm packing my bowl in anticipation[/quote]

lnfao

14. OMG I just tested this tonight and it's totally true. I don't even having that crowning sensation at all. haha. Good tip guys!

15. So instead of just shitting you got high instead??.....

.... Ive done it too..

16. I really just wanted to know if it was true. haha so now i feel great and i don't have to shit... until i come down in my sleep.... this... i did not prepare for...