Weed makes me understand shit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mosu, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I have been working on my route summarization homework for 7 hours straight. 5 hours after I started, I thought getting high might help me figure that puzzling shit out. It did. I went from wanting to smash my head against the wall until I pass out, to being super confident that I'm acing it.

Weed Makes Me Smart. :metal:

2. Temporarily anyway.

3. #3 Mr Stoned, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Lol it makes people think they're smart, but in reality it does anything but. Heavy weed smoking ultimately just makes people stupid and lazy. And that's coming from a guy who spent his ENTIRE degree stoned as fuck and got a 2.1 in a top university. The last 3 years I have smoked myself retarded. 1-4 grams of serious grade every day without fail. Skunk just fries your brain in the end, believe me. The fact that it makes doing nothing SO fun often means entire weeks and months can go wasted to video games and youtube documentaries. I laugh at people I people who claim smoking marijuana makes them 'intelligent.' It goes to show how stupid they must have been in the first place.

Sorry to say it, but that's just how it is. Cannabis is a great drug but it it does NOT make you sharper or more intelligent. The exact opposite in fact. If you blaze daily, as I do, then you will function better on weed, as the withdrawals from heavy long term toking are actually a lot more severe than most potheads care to admit and will fuck you up. That way they can fuel the fantasy 'I can quit any time I want to.' Observations like 'weed makes me smarter' or 'weed makes EVERYTHING better' will lead to serious habitual use bordering on addiction.

Take it from me. I've tried many drugs, barring the hardest ones (heroin, meth, crack, opiates etc) and weed is by FAR the most addictive one for me. Always has been that way. I can take or leave alcohol or MD for months at a time without any trouble. However, if I go so much as a few days without weed by the end of the week I'm climbing the walls wanting to crush someone.

4. #4 ChevyBLAZER420, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Sounds like you got the problem.. lol

I can pick it up and leave it when I want. I quit cigs cold turkey out of the blue to prove that I'm stronger than every other person. I never went back to them, glad I didn't.

Weed has also shed some light on thongs for me as well from time to time. So I disagree with you on just about everything. Everyone is different and it sounds like you're different and you have a problem. Don't cast that shit on me and lump me in with your looney ass.

As for OP, good for you hope you do well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Honestly your a moron. Don't say that your situation is everyone's. You personally wasted you own time and chose what you wanted to do. If weed is such a problem for you and you cant stop then you have no will power. On the other hand I have ADD and it does 100 percent help me concentrate and I can do school/regular work better because that's all I'm thinking about.

6. 100% Completely Disagree.

7. Trollololololol

8. Obviously you're experiences differ from everyone else.

I smoked myself silly first semester of college, second, and third semester of college. I got 3.0+ GPA. It's not our fault your grades weren't up to par. Obviously weed affects everyone differently.

9. Check out that BURN, y'all, it was a fucking ROAST!

10. #10 Mr Stoned, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Haha don't condescend me you little munchkin. You call me a moron and say I have no willpower, yet a mere sentence later you admit you are ADD. A term used to describe naughty little children who can't sit still and behave themselves. Where's your 'willpower' boy? Can't you sit still and concentrate for just five minutes? No wonder you had to run along crying to some quack in uniform so he would give you a 'diagnosis' and you would have a 'medical' reason for your bullshit misbehavior and lack of concentrating. Now you have an excuse to be a 'medical marijuana patient.' Maybe after you smoke ten blunts you'll be able to sit still and focus on your homework for longer than a few heartbeats.

Disrespect is not allowed here - WW

11. Lots of fuckery in this post.\

12. There's a difference between a mental health condition and selfishness.

What an ignorant statement to be made.

13. [​IMG]

14. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscity-com-forum-guidelines.html

:cool: Please respect the Grasscity Community and its members. Follow these guidelines simply to keep this site a productive and peaceful community. Failure to abide by these simple guidelines will result in a warning/infraction/ban. Please keep in mind that you have to be at least the age of 18 to be a member of the Grasscity Community.

1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don’t necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning/infraction. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior.

And I did my best college papers stoned! Cannabis is my "mind lubricant"- the ideas slip and slide into new configurations! Cannabis inspires me! (funny- inspire = to breathe in)

Makes you lazy? Have you seen my List? (Click that 1st link in my sig) I am usually stoned when I work on it! (and that is only part of what I do while stoned.)

Mr Stoned, speak for yourself, but don't speak for ME! Your problems with cannabis are NOT shared by everyone! :smoking:

Granny :wave:

15. Granny would it be wrong to say I love you? :love::p

16. It'd be wrong to say you DON'T.

17. I don't take medication for add or smoke weed medically for it. So i must have will power i do better in school than you did. But if I happen to be high in a working situation I concentrate better. And I have never heard of withdrawal from it but have seen many people quit and have quit myself.

18. Looks like Mr Stoned just outed himself.

19. 2.1's a solid grade. The second highest grade you can get. I got straight A's in college and plenty of A's and A*'s in high school. I didn't exactly get bad grades, despite being stoned silly virtually all of the time. All I'm saying is that excessive weed use tends to make people more stupid and lazy over time. When you've smoked enough for so long it gets to the point where you're more effective high than when you're not. This is because of the uncomfortable withdrawals that going without produces after a period of heavy smoking.

I'm not saying that occasional, moderated toking will cause this problems. But everyday useage will, over time, take its toll on both your mental and physical health whether you believe it to have done or not.

And Granny, I admire your work on those lists, but for pretty much every one of those, there is another study 'proving' the exact opposite. The truth is we don't know very much about Cannabis at all, as the study of it is not very high up on many governments agenda lists. I don't smoke anything but weed and I regularly cough up black and brown tar, only EVER after I've smoked. How do you explain this? Many potheads will outright claim that smoking weed does no damage to the lungs. But from personal experience I know this to be absolutely untrue. Some particularly fanatic stoners even have the audacity to declare weed smoke to IMPROVE the lungs. :laughing:

20. [quote name='"Mr Stoned"']2.1's a solid grade. The second highest grade you can get. I got straight A's in college and plenty of A's and A*'s in high school. I didn't exactly get bad grades, despite being stoned silly virtually all of the time. All I'm saying is that excessive weed use tends to make people more stupid and lazy over time. When you've smoked enough for so long it gets to the point where you're more effective high than when you're not. This is because of the uncomfortable withdrawals that going without produces after a period of heavy smoking.

I'm not saying that occasional, moderated toking will cause this problems. But everyday useage will, over time, take its toll on both your mental and physical health whether you believe it to have done or not.

And Granny, I admire your work on those lists, but for pretty much every one of those, there is another study 'proving' the exact opposite. The truth is we don't know very much about Cannabis at all, as the study of it is not very high up on many governments agenda lists. I don't smoke anything but weed and I regularly cough up black and brown tar, only EVER after I've smoked. How do you explain this? Many potheads will outright claim that smoking weed does no damage to the lungs. But from personal experience I know this to be absolutely untrue. Some particularly fanatic stoners even have the audacity to declare weed smoke to IMPROVE the lungs. :laughing:[/quote]

2.1 is a solid grade, the second highest you can get? Soo what does that make a 3.0? The first highest? And a 4.0? What about a 4.3? Or a 3.75? seems as though you didn't learn much in school buddy.

When reading granny's arguments, i see science that backs it up... And she's happy to provide it! Where is the science backing you up? Where's your evidence?

Don't come in to a thread, especially on GC, and expect everyone to just believe the nonsense that you spout. Back it up son! Let's see some facts!