Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed makes me tired.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Whenever i smoke weed, if its dank or not, at the end of the day I pass the fu*k out lol.It doesnt matter what time i smoked, if it was 7 am, or 7 pm. im still super tired by like 12. When i dont smoke weed i can stay up later without even trying like 2-3. So my question is Is this an affect of the weed on me personally? Does it happen to everyone? Is it the weed im getting?

2. Its normal bro. Get some sativas next time? It might help.

3. Happens all the time. Indicas.

4. weed and how much you smoke lol...couple hits for me, then a couple more later in the day I keep my energy (esp if its a sativa). But if I smoke a lot in once or in one session, I'll pass out hard.

5. same happens to me, even the next day i feel tired. found that getting up and doing something gets rid of the tired feeling. just have to force yourself to get up and start. once started all is good.

6. ...and thats why cannabis is prescribed for insomnia.

7. I've asked more retarded questions in my time so I'm gonna give it to you straight. Indicas give you a body high and make you come down harder. They're often prescribed for insomnia. Try a saliva or hybrid strain, you may prefer it.

8. cool story bro. needs more dragons n shit

9. Sativa I'm hoping you meant. Salvia messes you up!

10. I know how you feel. I wish I could get sativas all of the time but unfortunately, I do not live in a medical state, lol.

11. I get this feeling from the burnout, which is from the carbon monoxide not from the high itself. There is no carbon monoxide when you vape so you could try that. Or you could smoke a cig afterwards nicotine counteracts burnout (but cigarettes kill so i dont recommend this), spliffs work the same way, or put a tiny pinch of tobacco in your bong when you pack a bowl, that will perk you right up. If none of these are options then just drink a ton of energy drinks, but thats probably not very healthy either...

12. always play by the golden rule

the higher you soar, the harder you fall

13. Auto correct and shit.

14. take a nap?

thats usually the proper medication for this "tired"