Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed makes me smarter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Best Day Ever, Jun 22, 2011.

1. #1 Best Day Ever, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    So A couple of months back I was getting U's on my Exams then I started smoking weed, So I did a exam a couple of days ago and got 4 marks of a a*
    Has this got anything to do with weed or is it just I got smarter?

2. Who the fuck knows...All I know is don't question a working system.

3. Ok I did like 2 unit 2 papers a couple of months back and got 7 and 8 marks which is A U, I then got 53/60 bro I swear down :smoke:

4. Weed makes you smarter, yet you still type like a dumbass.

5. Its the internet if a cared I would type properly and this is in maths btw

6. Well, at least it wasn't in English.:cool:

7. Did a english exam hoping for a band 5 (top band) It was poetry :cool:

8. I took a religion exam high once since it's religion and it doesn't really matter.

9. He's the troll? Or you're implying by your irrelevant statement that you're the troll?

Anyway, good job man, probably the bud. It helps concentrate and definitely makes boring things that you normally don't care about funner and easier to follow.

10. My RE teacher is a total bitch, I said RE does not even matter and she went crazy. So I was like 'So how comesmy brother got a A in he RE and didnt include that in His CV'..she soon shut up.

11. I don't think the weed makes anyone smarter? There was a study that said word association in the mind is improved, meaning you have a better vocabulary. It's either coincidence or you've been working harder.

12. There is not any drug known to man that improves intellectual capabilities, but there are some that can make you more aware of your potential. Weed does not "make you smarter."

13. Maybe I'm not as cultured as the rest of these posters, but how has nobody asked where this dude is from? U's? Bands?