Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed makes me depressed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highmanscott, Mar 9, 2011.

1. everytime im bused and high i just think guilty and untrue guilts thoughts to magnify them and how much i hate my life.

like wdf, really help? i dont know what this shit is it started makin me feel really depressed not high.

2. if weed is making your life more difficult then its time for a t-break man

3. When something isn't doing what it is supposed to be doing, or it is doing something that is negative...quit. Come on, it is marijuana...not nicotine.

4. Are you depressed even when you aren't high? Talk to your doc and get on anti depresents, then you can probably smoke and have no problems.

If you still get depressed, maybe weed isn't for you

5. the weed is all good shit its like i said im feeling more depressed in life like alot and then i tok up and im still feeling it but way less. i tried to stay not high but it became worser after like 2 months so i got high again

6. If weed isn't improving your life then just stop smoking it, I mean you don't HAVE to smoke weed- it's not for everyone.

If you are feeling depressed even when you don't smoke consider seeing a counselor for some advice.
    :)

7. thats what im sayin tho i feel more depressed when im not high like im normal for 2 weeks and then it gets way way way worser and i high to tok up. o cant afford to see a therapist and i dont want anybody to know these thoughts fake or not

8. It's not for everyone. It can really bring your toubles to the surface Clear your mind out and try again down the road.

9. Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you, sounds like you may be mildly bipolar or something. If you can't afford to see a counselor, just try looking up tips online and find some hobbies you really can enjoy to relieve your stress. I don't really know how to just "fix" depression, I myself have battled with it, though I worked my way out of it. If you are depressed you can bring yourself out of it (in mild cases, especially if it was brought on by one occurrence. For me it was my best friend committing suicide) Just try and stay positive. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to vent or need to talk to someone.
    :eek:

10. Thats your problem.. ^^ Cannabis doesnt fix your problems..

Get your shit strait .