Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed makes me better at tasks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILikeWeedxD, Aug 8, 2013.

1. If im faced with a task sober, I usually wont put in as much effort as if I was baked. I mean, simple work, working out, cleaning, shit like that i do a lot better when baked.

Anyone else feel like this?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yep, weed does make tasks more fun. 

3. Of courrse it does indica and sativa both do this, too
    Atleast for me

4. Definitely. Smoking before and during work makes it so much more bearable. Before workouts for motivation and focus and better mind /body connections.

5. Yeah exactly. Smoke a sativa pre-workout. Smoke a indica post-workout. Let your muscles chillax.

6. Weed can make even the most monotonous tasks fun. I also blaze when I play the guitar and it helps me improve my songwriting.

7. I dunno man, when I get high, I really don't like doing anything. I just wanna chill and watch a movie or something. 

8. Weed makes me better at everything except for when i get nervous and clumsy :laughing: i'll end up bumping into shit or tripping on my own feet when it's really important i come off sober :p. Other than that weed boosts my performance and reaction time with almost anything. If it's a task i'm familiar with i can go into auto pilot and fly through it.

9. I'm like this. I usually end up doing all the "chores" around my house so I can just sit back, and relax. But when I get high before doing those "chores" I always feel like I'm going slower than if I was sober. I don't know it might just be me.