Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed makes me anti-social and depressed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anaru, May 16, 2010.

1. Agree x1000

2. I prefer smoking alone, but I'll get high with friends any day. If it's not for you, then it's not for you and nothing's wrong with that.

3. your probably gay too then

4. #24 xgeocidex, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    i prefer to smoke alone everyone reacts diffrently to weed just take a little hit here and there just to be chillaxed and alcohol helps to but you cant allways drink

5. Me too.

6. We are all animals

7. Did you just bump a 2 year old thread to insult someone?
    Go away troll.

8. #28 xgeocidex, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    lol i guess i did didnt even realize im new at this forum stuff and wth does it even matter its not like theres an experation date and it was not an insult just a comment im not a asshole like that

9. I get you, I hate smoking with a bunch of people I dont really know because it gets kinda awkward after a while. I've noticed that only indica strains make me shy and quiet because its hard for me to think and it makes me feel like I just want to be alone. Next time youre smoking in a group, (and you have a choice of strain) try smoking a sativa. Its less of a couchlock and everyone will just be laughing their ass off for no reason. It's helped me a lot in those social situations

10. Moderation is key