Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed made me feel drunk?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by *Hot~Boxed*, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I just bought a new sack of some mids and after sitting down and smoking a bowl I noticed I felt more like I had an alcohol buzz then a weed buzz. I thought maybe I just didnt get enough and smoked another bowl and with each hit I felt more and more drunk. I feel like it would be impossible to talk if someone was around (I am by myself atm) and I was just wondering if anyone else has experianced this. Thanks :D

2. happened to me when I was new at smoking, try moving around, talking, and keeping somewhat engaged in things. If your just sitting watching tv things get hazy.

3. Not what I was thinking was gonna be in this thread. Because sometimes when I smoke a lot during the night, the next day I'll get like ten second spurts of feeling drunk all along the day.

4. It is pretty common I like that feeling, close your eyes and let that feeling of spinning embrace you and feel good man

5. Prolly a body high.

6. this happened to me one day when i smoked allot of cigarettes. I think the Tobacco/Weed combo did it to me

7. Newports after a smoke out makes me feel drunk aswell as high but this is pure weed nothing else

8. Sounds like Indica, happens to me.

9. could be laced with a downer.....:mad: