Weed made me do some gay shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snbb, Apr 4, 2012.

1. 2 different times I smoked I had some really bad misunderstandings, once I thought my friend was trying to rape me (Hallucenations & Paranoia) and yesterday as a security guard walked into a store I was in I "checked him out" cuz i was high as fuck and thought he was a cop i got a little scared and I heard everyone having a long conversation about it and they thought I was gay and my friends overheard it and they think the same thing. Has weed ever ruined anyone else's reputation as a heterosexual cuz it's enough to make me consider quiting... Or at least smoking WAAAY less potent strains for a while

2. Nope. Weed gots nothing to do with your homosexual tendencies

3. 0/10

Thanks for trying

4. Lol I'm not sure how to take this post.

Maybe you have some feelings you haven't addressed that pot is amplifying ?

Whatever it is, goodluck with the battle

5. Nah. You're probably just gay

6. #6 Vicious, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    0/10, would not play again.

edit: ninja'd

7. maybe your just gay, it's okay man.

8. lol ur gay bro

9. Weed didnt make you do anything.

10. [​IMG]

11. Your friends are sketchin you out.. get some new ones.

12. No the thing is I wasn't doing or thinking anything gay I was afraid of my friend cuz I didn't wanna get raped and I didn't check out the security guard I was staring cuz he scared the shit out of me (I had weed on me)

13. Dumbass thread.

14. Agreed. Seems like OP needs to settle this one on his own.

15. Why is "gayness" so scary to you?

If you have such an issue with it, I have to wonder if maybe you aren't a little insecure with your sexuality.

Heterosexual men can recognize the attractiveness of other dudes just like heterosexual ladies can recognize the attractiveness of other women.

Get over it. :p

16. Well Ladies and gents its been a great thread.

17. Ahaahahahahaahah.... smoked two times, only posted 2 times.. ironic.

18. Damn I don't get what the problem is. I'm just wondering if anyone else had an experience with misunderstandings. I like women and I don't have a problem with gay people. I'm not asking for help or anything I just wanna know if anyone else has friends who've gotten paranoia mixed with homosexuality

19. Your paranoia is causing you to be too paranoid that you're a homosexual because you're insecure with your sexuality and paranoid about being seen as "gay".

You're welcome. :p

20. I don't get the joke...