Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Mac & Cheese - Would this work

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hypesdead, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Hey grasscity! This is my first post after months of just browsing! :) I usually find everything I need on the site already but I found nothing regarding this.

So I have some stouffer's macaroni & cheese (the totally microwavable kind).
    Here's a pic of the product:

http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/143/20/1179970942-59459_full.jpg

It's already mixed and has a high fat content (16 g / about 25% DV) per serving. Just needs to be heated up

I was wondering if I could just mix in some ground up bud in it and microwave it covered with the film intact like the directions say but with bud mixed in.
    Does this sound like it would work?

2. hey i don't think that would work. but if you made cannabutter and used the stove top type of mac n cheese and used the butter it would

3. Use a kind where you have to simmer a butter/oil/cheese mixture (regular Kraft, not Instant), so that way you at least get consistent high temps over a long period of time. That should work.