Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed mac and Cheese

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Heavy_nutz, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Hey all!

I just got done making mac and cheese with some weed cooked into it. Hopefully this gets me high as fuck like the firecrackers do. I used 1.5g-2g of some kush in mine but you can use as much as you want. If you are interested on how to make your own heres my recipe.

What you will need:

One box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese dinner (the blue and white one, the de facto standard for Mac & Cheese not made from scratch)

Milk and butter as indicated on the M&C box.

Lawry's Seasoning Salt (just a little bit)

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce (again, just a little bit)

Cannabis buds, ground finely. 1-2 grams should be enough, but you can increase or decrease this amount as meets your needs.

The key here is THE ORDER IN WHICH YOU DO THIS. If you don't follow this series of steps and the specified amounts, I make no guarantee as to how it'll taste. (Hell, I'm not making any guarantees, regardless!)

Boil the water and macaroni as per the instructions on the package.

Drain macaroni.

Now it's time for the butter, while the macaroni is still hot. Use real butter if you have it, it's better. Use about ¼ to ½ the amount specified on the box over and above the amount specified on the box. (i.e., 1½ cups if the box calls for 1 cup)

Stir the macaroni and butter, making sure to get the butter melted completely. Make sure that as much of the macaroni as possible is covered in melted butter.

Add the ground up marijuana. Add slowly and fold it in, making sure it all mixes in with the melted butter and sticks to the macaroni. IMPORTANT: make sure none of the bud has clumped together!

Add 2-3 shakes of Lawry's Seasoning Salt. This will help to cut the taste of the marijuana. Don't use too much though! Lawry's is a very strong taste and too much will completely ruin your M&C!

Thoroughly stir the Lawry's into the mixture. Again, make sure nothing is clumping together!

Add milk as indicated on the box. Stir thoroughly, again watching for clumps!

Add the cheese packet that came with the M&C. Don't stir it yet!

Add 3-4 DROPS of the Worcestershire sauce. NOT TOO MUCH! This is an even stronger taste than the Lawry's and you can easily ruin the whole thing if you add too much!

Once the cheese powder and the Worcestershire have been added, stir the whole thing very thoroughly. Make sure it's mixed well and that (again!) there are no clumps.

(This may be the hardest part ...) Let it sit for 5-7 minutes to all blend together.

If you've done this correctly, you won't be able to taste the bud at all. Enjoy!

2. Part of the reason why firecrackers work is because you are vaporizing the THC in the weed and it's becoming infused with the peanut butter.

Instead of doing it this way, I would suggest using cannabutter or oil, I think it would be much more effective.

But I'm stoned, and even though I don't think it's going to work, I want to know how it turns out.

3. Haha, my friends and I did this once. He smoked a whole bunch beforehand, and we had a really difficult time getting all the mac down because we were laughing so hard!

4. i was skeptical from the title, but after reading it looks pretty legit. ill definitely give it a try.

wouldn't it be easier just to use cannabutter though?

5. if your planning on eating it all in one sitting...2 g's is kind of a waste of kush since .5 will get most people faded as fuck andeven thats a lot

6. hey guys. wow this shit gets you so faded. its a nice warm comfy body high. I love it. I will deffinately keep making this stuff and recomend it to others. I have been high for about an hour so far and the effects get stronger. Siiick. try it and let me know what you think

7. damn dude glad to see it worked try some weed tea, save your ste,s its a great high usually

8. ya fa sho i gotta try that. any good recipes?

9. good to hear, can't wait to try it

crazy cheap too

10. i just have loose black tea and one of those metal tea diffuser balls and i throw in all the stems i have even some small nugs or shake and put some black tea in too or green or whatever you like. get the water boiling like as hot as u can then when u pour the water let it steep like 5 min.

its tight too cuz when u drink it it hits you much faster then an edible

11. I dont see how that works though because theres nothing for the thc to dissolve to like fat.

12. yeah im confused too

13. You're suppose to add honey to it tho

14. even with the honey, i dont think it will work. It needs to be cooked into the fat, not soaked in honey.

15. No lipids in honey. It won't work because, the max tempurature that boiling pasta reaches isn 't very high. No more then alittle over 100 Celsius. thca will not convert effectively at that tempurature, and because it only has to sit for 5-7 minutes. Hardly effective (if at all).

Even with cannabutter, or some similair way; you still miss alot of sauce on the inside of the pan, and that is what has the thc in it. (It seems vile to be licking up all the sauce from the pan once you are finished)

16. thanks man..i just postd a thread aking how i shuld do it and now i know...tahnks much

17. How long did the high last? Just wondering because i'm going to attempt this reciepe tomorrow, but i'm nannying and i don't want to be high when the kid comes back from school.

18. If you just have the tea in water, it isn't gunna work...if you added some cream or whole milk to it though (a large amount) I could see the weed tea working out. But yea, weed+water=water that tastes like weed and wont get you high.

19. wouldnt it make more sense to make butter and just add it to your mac'n cheese? :rolleyes:

20. cannabutter will work but just ingested ground up pot? sorry no bueno on that my friend but make some cannabutter and that shit gets you lit, you can put it into anything like ice cream yee