weed= limp dick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bella, Apr 21, 2002.

1. as i read that sex and weed thread, it made me think back to a couple days ago when i was in school and this guy was a speaker in our health class, about alcohol and weed, ya know they make us have that class because i goto a alterative school and everyone smokes there and drinks, well he was like oh yeah if you smoke alot you wont get an erection or something, and everyone was like really, well i am the oldest one in that class and i was like i beg to differ because this is the truth, my mom and her boyfriend who have been smoking since they were like teenagers, now she is in her late 30 's and he's in his mid-30's well just recently they had 2 kids, within the last 2 years. and like fuck he smokes weed all day and drinks mountain dew everyday all day (which i heard shrinks you) so i am like well if that is true how the hell can they have kids??? it not true right???

2. did it ever occur to you not to beleive an educator who is funded by the government? or an anti-drug corporation? very often do they lack the proper research to back their statements up, unless it's been exaggerated or falsified.
    weed does *not* = limp dick. i won't disgust ya'all with the gory details, but trust me. it's been tested and proven wrong, so there.
    so tell your man keep on tokin'.
    xoxo~

• Like Like x 1
  3. NOT true, been Token' over 30yrs. , NOT true!!

weed=limpdick=limpdick attempt by Govt., through false education+scare tactics to=Govt. control-our personal freedom!

4. Or should we be asking poohgator. =)

no worries here

Z

5. sadly to say that 'myth' is true...but it's said in a misleading manner. They did some tests on labrats or summin where they gave subjects near-lethal doses of THC....now if u know anything about bud u know that a near-lethal dose is way more than the most experienced smoker could ever smoke....anyway after they recovered from the tests (coming out of comas for some of them) their sperm count and labido returned to normal.

6. aahh yes the school perspective.... if i remember correctly these are the same people who... i swear to god... said on a standard worksheet that alcohol can give you AIDS.. im not lyin if i had a scanner id show you the paper....

*EDIT*
    Ganjaphish i want the gory details!!

7. ahaha boobs are always fun i wonder what it would be like to have some.......

8. only thing i heard wickh is prob not true if u smoke to many seeds it lowers your sperm count but who wants to smoke seeds i say grow em

9. weed does wonders for the sex drive, just no good for the little swimmers. Which is a good thing unless your trying to make babies.
    People also say that by buying a sack from your buddy with a garden down the street is supporting terroism

10. I really want to see that what was the summary of the paper that alcohol has aids in it?

11. When your doctor tells you that your limp then belive. Its all the gov't. its a conspiracy to run out and belittle the young smokers who don't know any better. Now if it were i or any of us other "old school smokers" we would of told him to stick is gov't bullshit right up his ass, in many different ways.

12. It's total bullshit, i have read alot about the topic and it certainly is not true.

If it was true the would be no Rustafarian's left. - erowid

13. LOL

14. So sorry that you all have to hear this... but a boyfriend that i once had, had no such problem... limp dick was not an issue and he was for sure a experienced herbal smoker. If anything pot totally did the opposit for him... so i would have to say that i am not too sure if it is true but i know one thing for sure... there is a minority of people that have no such probelm lol see you all sometime in the "city"

15. THERE AINT NO WAY THAT SMOKING POT DIMINISHES THE BLOOD SUPPLY TO THE PENIS. IN MY EXPERIENCE "THE MORE U SMOKE THE HARDER IT GETS". MY HEART GOES OUT TO THOSE POOR UNFORTUNATE ONES WHOM CANNOT CLAIM THE SAME.
    THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN COMPARE TO STONED SEX.

16. I have been smoking weed for over 30 years, am over 50 yo, and the only thing that would make my dick limp would be if the person in front of me did not turn me on.

Happy smoking and squirtin

Dennis

17. lol, its not every day you hear people over 50 use the word "yo."

18. Oh, wait that stands for years old doesn't it? I'm a dumbass. :smoking:

19. hi
    ive been tokin nearly 20years now and it makes me horny as a spring buck hare most of the time . everytime my missus bends over to get something out of the fridge i cant resist it--its like a red rag to a bull............ we are now banned from the local supermarkets

20. http://ganja.net/article.php?sid=151&mode=thread&order=0

the link is for an article i read on ganja.net about the war on drugs and terrorism... it's pretty interesting. enjoy.

also... weed increases heartrate which in turn increases the bloodflow to your genetalia which is actually more healthy (more blood = more oxygen and shit).

keep smoking the sweet chiba :)