Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed life in a pill container.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purple sativa, Jun 27, 2012.

1. If i kept a g or two in one of those amber pill bottles from the pharmacy, would it last 10 days while im in colorado? I usually keep my bud in one of those, ive just never kept it for a long period of time.

2. It won't go bad, hon! If it is left in a hot place, it may lose a tiny bit of potency, but for just 10 days? Don't stress about it!

Think about pot like a cooking spice - if it was oregano, would it be still good?

As long as it still smells good, it is OK.

Granny

3. Mine's lasted longer in a pill bottle, I don't see why not :confused_2:

4. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Mine's lasted longer in a pill bottle, I don't see why not :confused_2:[/quote]

Your alive buddy !!

5. I haven't been posting as much :laughing: But I still come here everyday :D

6. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

I haven't been posting as much :laughing: But I still come here everyday :D[/quote]

Never say hi to me.....never wanna smoke some fat dispensery nuggets with me. Fucked up man haha

7. Why do people always worry about weed going bad. The only way it will go bad is if it's been sitting wet for a couple weeks. If its cured it will last years.....

8. bro, i have kept weed in a pill bottle for almost half a year, and it never went bad!

9. I thought this was going to be about the life of a nug of weed in a pill container, it's journey from it's humble beginnings of being placed in the pill container and then it's death, and what that experience would be like

10. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']I thought this was going to be about the life of a nug of weed in a pill container, it's journey from it's humble beginnings of being placed in the pill container and then it's death, and what that experience would be like[/quote]

Dude I was going for the same thing when I read the name of the thread, then I read it and I was kindof disappointing.