Weed legal in MA now

Discussion in 'General' started by Gardner2, Dec 15, 2016.

1. I celebrated with a bag of chocolate animal crackers. ;wub:

• Like Like x 3
  2. youre a party dude!!!

3. Enjoy man. I still gotta sneak it

4. Share that shit!!!! I want some of that legal bud!!!

5. Cheers from California :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pretty sweet, it's finally here!

7. Canadian here.

8. Congrats! Almost there in Nevada!

9. I'm so excited! My seeds began their soak at 12:00:01 this morning, then I sat down for my first legal bong. It was pretty special. Not to mention this is my 6 year anniversary with my fiance. Great day all around. Happy tokin' to everyone celebrating today!

10. I started my soak yesterday, but it's not sprouted yet, so technically I wasn't BREAKING THE FUKCING LAW :lmafoe:

11. Congrats, ya masshole blades! :smoke: I'm jealous as hell! Nice to finally see legal recreational weed east of the Mississippi, hopefully it continues to spread.

What are the laws regarding cultivation up there?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think it's something like 6 per adult up to 12 plants per residence. You can travel outside your home with up to 1 oz. The internet says "6 plants in your residence" so does that mean you can't grow it outdoors then? I dunno. Plus you are allowed to own x amount of weed but each plant can theoretically yield quite a bit so 12 plants outdoors should yield a pound easy. Makes it sound like if you grow too much you have to throw it away, like taxes on the money you make.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im happy to be in Mass!

14. I was shocked when I found out you can keep 10 ounces at your residency. Yuss Massachusetts is finally catching up

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Ah, there's always a catch! That's certainly not bad though. If I had six (one more) plants and were to get caught, that'd be enough to make it a felony where I live. Hell, in some states cultivating any amount is a felony. This is a movement in the right direction for sure! :smoke: I wonder what the charges for having too much in your home are.

And if there's red tape regarding growing produce in your yard, I'm sure there will be for growing weed in it as well, if it's allowed at all.