Weed legal in germany

Discussion in 'General' started by CGTennis123, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Is weed legal in germany?

2. Nope. But if you get caught with less than 4g, they take it and let you go.

3. Yeah, I was just there, and it is definitely not legal.

4. prostitution is ;)

5. oh ok, thanks...I was just wonderin cuz I have this exchange german student in my class and i cant tell if he smokes or not and i dont wanna just go up to him and be like do you smoke? lol incase he doesnt' like it and whatnot cuz i dont wanna make him feel uncomfortable when he's already probably nervous from bein in a totally new country

6. Yup...and they pay taxes and all...wonder what the retirement age is?

Funny thing I read a few weeks ago: A german mag was giving out coupons for a 1/2 hour sex in a bodega of you choice. God I love me countrymen...

Eh, ruggles...where were you and how long?

7. does all of netherland legalize weed or is it just the city of amsterdam.

8. its not legalized in AMSTERDAM nor the country, never has..... its only decriminalized, as in tolerated like mr skinner said u get caught with less than 4 g in germany they dont care, same thing in netherlands, numbers r different, but none the less they dont give a shit unless u got lbs or some shit. and they tolerate coffeeshops too thats why they are there unlike gay america FUCK AMERICA

9. oh. well still its legal in small amounts. so this is for the whole country?

10. Ya don't get it, do you??

It isn't legal. Only you're allowed to smoke in coffeeshops. If you smoke outside, you could get arrested (but that's never gonna happen, but you have to give uip your joint). You can buy in coffeeshops, but no more than 5 g at the time.

And that counts for the whole country.

11. Even though it's not legal in Germany, I'm sure like here in the states , people in Germany smoke. I'd ask him, shit if I was an exchange student and someone offered to get high with me I would. That would be the best welcome to a new country you could get. Even if the dude doesn't smoke, he probibly won't get offened, herb seems to be less frowned upon there in general.

P.s. But what do I know, I'm stoned as fuck right now. I smoked a bowl of some gooood red-hair-chronic, and I am flyin'. I'm having so much fun right now (lol)... and typing is so difficult, this has taken me like 10 mins to write.

12. Hell yeah.......I grew up there. Mostly hash in the outskirts, but you do get decent weed in all big cities. Where you going, CGTennis?

13. ^^^damn right haha

14. Yeah its Fucking legal man

15. thats what i thought too

16. it's cool in Germany's big cities, like Mr Skinner said, it's the same for the U.K...........not legal but class C, in other words it's illegill but they can't be arsed enforcing it, unless your a dick start a fight etc, and then they'll just add possession to the tally............your roomate may be scared of getting in shit especially since he's there for an Education, much easier for him to be deported for MJ use than you...........just ask him, i've allways found that to be the European way for things, just be blatently obvious, and say "Denne Mutter lutsch svensen in der holle"......spelling maybe a bit off...........lol........na better not ask him that.......lol........don't want you get a swift right fist to the face.......lol..........Peace out..........Sid

17. Huh? You must be the slowest person in this thread! Or maybe you can't read.

Lmfao...where did you get that one?

18. did i get it right?.........i was told it by my Austrian friends........even used it once when they were argueing with these 2 guys who were being dicks, i don't think they were happy.......lol......... :eek: .........Peace out.........Sid :smoke:

19. The correct one would be: Deine Mutter lutscht Schwanz in der Hölle. And yes, it works :D I even say the same thing in norwegian