Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed left out still smokeable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JustinW94, Jan 27, 2015.

1. #1 JustinW94, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    So i packed a bowl with res and some keef in it a little before christmas, well.. I ended up not smoking it because i was having a bad high at the time and i just now decided to continue smoking again. I was wondering if this weed should be okay to smoke or should i just dump it out and go buy some tonight.
    Inb4 use search function, i already did and the threads i found had mixed answers. 
    Thanks for the help  :smoking:

2. #2 a_traveling_wilbury, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    I personally wouldn't smoke the res, just because res is nasty in the first place. But the kief should be fine. Leaving it out just makes it dry I think, but it should still get you high. At least it always has in my experience

3. do you think it is likely there could be be mold on it? It hasn't been exposed to moisture that i am aware of

4. you would probably be able to see any mold

5. smoke it man, it won't hurt you. For real just smoke it

6. I'll probably just throw it out, it would be lingering in my mind that theres a possibility of it being no good therefor resulting in a bad high lol. I have to have a good mind set before smoking otherwise its not a good time, i appreciate all the replies though.

7. Are you kidding me???!?

8. Completely serious. I'll just buy good bud instead of smoking that, it's all good man  :smoke: