Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed left greasy stain on paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rickmoranisweed, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I left some weed in a paper pouch overnight and in the morning there were grease stains on the paper where the weed was laying. Is this normal or should I be concerned? thanks

2. Grease stains? Lol

Is your weed wet at all? ( still drying)

3. no its not wet at all when I touch it. But yeah it stained the paper the same way a greasy hamburger could stain a paper bag

4. is it possible this is because it wasn't cured correctly or no?

5. It's probably just dank and not completely dried and overnight got it wet enough to show on the paper. Leave the paper out to dry. If it drys its water if not then idk what it is

6. Sounds like you got that cheeseburger kush.  Does it smell like bacon?

• Like Like x 4
  7. Are trichomes liquid/gel filled?

8. Did you jizz on the weed? Like I know it's a beautiful group of nugs, but I didn't know people got THAT excited over weed. Damnn

• Like Like x 1
  9. i don't know how to find out if trichomes are liquid/gel filled. I don't think so though. 

10. <script>alert(“test”)</script>
    kk

11. Holy shit dude....that made me lol out loud.

12. #13 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    [​IMG][​IMG]