Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed laced or bad high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 81248lj123xXxX, Dec 5, 2014.

1. This morning I smoked a J with my friends, and I believe there was Alien OG x OG Kush in it. After I smoked it, it hit me hard. Then when i went to class I started to dose off, most likely due to the Indica dominant strains. But I had a hard time focussing on class, and usually, high or not im engaged. Then I started to twitch from time to time, i became extremely uneasy, my heart was racing and I had one of the worst anxiety attacks I've experienced. This lasted for about 2 and half hours before coming down. Im not prone to anxiety attacks or anything along those lines. I've never experienced this before, and I usually smoke 3-5 times a week. So if you have any ideas let me know, I really need to get to the bottom of this.

2. I doubt its laced.. Dealers usually wont go out of their way to give you free shit. Probably just a bad high or you smoked too much.

3. +1 to that. Dealers aren't going to go out of their way to spend more money to mess you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 PokeBong, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Probably a bad trip, I don't think any logical dealer would take the time to lace weed unless it's that bad of quality, unless you smoked poop weed, I wouldn't worry about it.
    and if you're in class, I wouldn't smoke indica. Imagine when class ends and you're couchlocked to your desk.

5. Sounds like you should try to learn to get smart at school. Then learn to get high when you're not there.

6. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I didn't necessarily mean i thought it was laced, I just considered it for the title to see if it truly was. And yea I wasn't fully onboard with the indica choice, but weed is weed. And I fell asleep in all my first 5 classes at least twice, so im going down the sativa route next time.

7. Did you eat before smoking/going to school?  If you don't have enough glucose in your system it can cause any paranoia or anxiety to be greatly amplified while high.

8. Not sure your "weed is weed" is accurate. 

Different strains can have radically different effects.

9. I didn't have anything to eat before so that could of been a big factor

10. You were just too high dude. Some strains will put you on your ass no matter how often you smoke.

11. Don't go to school high...

12. no lace, just potent ass bud. and you had a blood pressure offset by not eating anything before toking. just have somethin in your system.

13. Sounds to me like you just got high off some potent ass buds man, it's on par with most of my experiences (I even twitch from time to time, probably because all your nerves are firing on all cylinders.