Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed knocks me out everytime?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kay_The_Green_Smoker, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Hey so I'm a beginner when it comes to smoking weed, up until now I've smoked 3 different strains, Lamb's Bread, Jack Herer, and Space Queen, all of them knocked me out. I thought I may be smoking too much but I've only been smoking 0.3g joints and I even tried smoking less using my pipe but no matter how much or how little I smoke I always get tired and sleepy, why? And what can I do about it? If I wanted to sleep I'd take my pills, I wanna be in an energetic happy mood. I do feel more relaxed and a little happier but the drowsiness outweighs that by so much. It just feels like a huge waste of money when I smoke because I don't even get to enjoy. Yesterday I smoked a joint of space queen and it literally knocked me out, as in I fell twice on my ass. I know noobies have low tolerance but this just seems insane, should I give up on weed? Because I really don't want to waste more money if all it does is make me sleep.

- Kay

2. 0.3 of good weed really isn't that small of an amount especially for a beginner and or someone with a low tolerance. Try microdosing. Just take one hit and see how that works. If you're not feeling where u want to be take another in 10 mins or so. Sativas should make you feel energy rather than sleepy. Jack Herer and Lamb's bread are sativa (space queen is a hybrid), but smoking a lot of sativa will still cause a sedative effect.

So I'd recommend micro doing a sativa that works for you and see how that works.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I read that and it made me laugh a little lol that's how I get and I been smoking daily for 9 years. The other guy is right try microdosing as .3 is a lot for a beginner. Or if you want to be high and also stay away try ENERGY DRINKS. Play video game too or something.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Kick back a Red Bull after you get stoned, especially if you're smoking a good indica, it's so, so good.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sativa and indica. 2 different types of weed. Cbf explaining but indica gives u a body high and makes u fall asleep. Sativa makes u creative and energetic ect.. The same happens to me when I smoke indica which I hate cos I just fall asleep and what's the point. What you want is a dominant indica hybrid with sativa. So the indica kicks in you feel it but the sativia keeps you away and not feeling like shit. This is the only answer to your question, everything else is bs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Check the CBN % and that might help. Also stick with the sativas they're usually more energetic.

I smoke daily and I only use about .3 grams a day and I'm pretty stoned.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Forget joints. Try taking one nice hit in a bowl, wait 15 minutes see how you feel. You should be nicely medicated. It's called micro dosing and works very well for those of us that have sensitive/low THC tolerance.

9. Thanks guys! I've been microdosing and taking small hits and so far its helping a little, I still feel the same effects when smoking a full joint but to a much lesser extent, I was able to stay awake and go about my day. The only weird thing is that I don't understand why sativas are not making me more energetic and hyper. I get these goose-bump like sensations all over my body and parts of my face go numb and I feel like I'm dissociating from reality but all these feeling just make me want to lie down. I seem to experience all the negative side effects of weed just fine, cotton mouth, dry eyes, munchies, elevated heart rate, red eyes, etc..., but I never once felt like the sensations I got from smoking were worth it. I wanna be able to smoke some weed and study for finals. Yesterday I smoked around a quarter of a joint (I use 1 1/4 papers with crutches) of some Green Crack and I've heard so many good things about how this sativa strain will hype you up but it made me feel the exact same, all the weed I tried made me feel the same, not a single difference. I get my weed from different places and from very very reputable sources so I'm certain that weed is high quality.

10. You shouldn't be smoking and studying you won't learn shit. Try it again when your older and done learning.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Weed might not be right for you I started smoking in highschool and had very few highs that I felt weren't worth it

• Like Like x 1