Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed keeps falling out fo my blunts =/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zilla!, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I've been having to roll more blunts than normal lately, and now the fact that weed falls out of the two ends of my blunt is getting annoying. I normally use dutchs, and i take off the outer leaf and re-wrap it.i use a grinder, and i pack down the weed as much as i can, and i try to roll it as tight as possible without breaking it, yet weed still falls out extremely easily. are there any techniques to stop this??

2. make a pile of weed more towards the inside when you break up on the inner leaf, spread it out evenly so that you can put the tip of a finger at each side of the inner leaf without touching bud but touching paper. then roll it and use something small to pack it down on each end. roll the outer around it and make it just right, making it extra tight will cause some bud to fall out no matter what. just keep practicing until you get it right. dutchmasters take time to learn how to unroll and reroll. also try rolling with less bud maybe youre adding too much