Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Juice?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Woofer, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Anybody have a recipe or ever heard of this?
    I am curious and want to try this

and yes, I used the search button, but found nothing on this topic.

2. Nope . But when I get fresh trim I'll try to juice it

3. Im pretty sure i seen something like this. Sorry but I dont have the link

4. this is a vid from a fellow GC blade Matt Rize

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y02xE5vONkQ]Making Cannabis Juice with Matt Rize - YouTube[/ame]

5. ^^ looks like just the fan leaves are going in... no high from that? or do you just like the taste

6. Yeah I doubt the dude in that vid got high lol
    I watched this mac miller video and he was in a dispensary and they had weed juice for sale, thats what made me curious about it lol. It'd be so awesome to just whip out a bottle full of weed juice, sip it and get high :D

7. Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz (news - 2010)
    Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz

Juiced Marijuana Offered to Medical Users as Alternative to Smoking (news - 2010)
    \tJuiced Marijuana Offered to Medical Users as Alternative to Smoking | The Partnership at Drugfree.org

Raw Cannabis Juice and the Link to Clinical Cannabinoid Deficiency (news – 2012)
    Raw Cannabis Juice and the Link to Clinical Cannabinoid Deficiency | BigBuds Magazine - Your one source for growing medical marijuana

8. I use to put leafs in my tea, it's just a fucking pleasant taste.

9. I got this link:D

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sTsjG1bzk"