Weed Joke

Discussion in 'General' started by CAMAROWITHBASS, Oct 6, 2005.

1. There were three guys who went to hell.

When they got there, the Devil told them they were going to be locked up in a jail for 1,000 years.

All of them agreed with the Devil, but wanted to make a Deal.

The Devil said, "What do you want?"

The first guy said, "I want ALL the Beer in the world!!!"...So the Devil granted his wish and locked him up with ALL the Beer in the world.[​IMG]

The second guy said, "I want ALL the Beautiful women in the world!!!"...So the Devil gave him ALL the Beautiful women in the world, and locked him up.[​IMG][​IMG]

The third guy said, "I want ALL the Pot In The World!!!"...So the Devil locked him up with ALL the Pot he can get.:smoke:

After a 1,000 years passed, the Devil opened the first guys door and asked the guy, "Like the Beer?", and the guy said, "No! I never want to drink beer again...tired of it!!"

The Devil then opened the second guy's door and asked the guy, "Liked all the Beautiful Women?", and the guy said "NO!! All women do is argue and complain about little things!!!...I'm tired of them!!!" [​IMG]

So the Devil went on to the third guy's door, and saw him crying in a corner...so he asked, "What's wrong?"...The guy looked up at the Devil and said, "Do you have any matches or lighters...*sniffle sniffle*?" Then the Devil started laughing.
    [​IMG]

2. haha i would be crying too...

3. haha yea i hate it so bad when im with my buddies on break or something and we pack it up and then realize we have no lighter, funny

4. thats happened a few times so i keep a book of matches in my wallet

5. lol, good one. Talk about some serious torture...+rep

6. Everyone I know has a lighter, we're never out of lighters.

7. Hah, a lack of fire in hell.

8. hash has quite the point...itd cook from the heat if hell is real lol, and ud be constantly blown...why not just ask for a computer with good internet so u can just go on grasscity for 1000years

9. i would've started eating :)

10. X2