Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lexx25399, May 13, 2011.

1. i have actually sucked at rolling joints but since i do it alot for practice i think my rolling is improving tell me what you think about this joint.

[​IMG]

2. It looks good but try to make the filter smaller in diamater it will roll up tighter and hit better

3. its not too bad mate..
    could never get along with those juicy j papers, hard to roll with man.

4. Oh alright thanks for the tip.

5. Best papes right there.

6. thats not too bad, it looks maybe a little loose. or it could be the picture

7. haha yea i love rolling with juicy jays. just like the taste of them. and i agree they were pretty hard to roll with till i got a little used to them

8. if you can smoke it, then it's good. just enjoy it.

it's hard to roll them perfectly every time. still gonna smoke the ones i fucked up a bit on