Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed isn't as fun as it used to be

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nathandeal53, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Last year i used to smoke a lot of weed like almost every single day and would look foward to smoking after school. I recently got off a 48 day tolerance break and ive been smoking some dank but its just not as fun as it used to be. I don't have fun while i'm high anymore. I get really high but i think about negative stuff now. I guess i just gotta be in a better environment

2. I dunno, that's kinda true of most things in life. Like they're really, really cool at first and they're still fun later on, but they aren't novel anymore. This is especially true of mind altering substances.

3. Try toking and doing something you find really relaxing and fun. Also, I find if I toke up while there are things needing done, I don't enjoy it nearly as much as when I've taken care of everything and THEN toked.

Thats just me though.

4. It could be the bud or jus how it makes you feel.try a different strain or clearing youre stresses in youre mind/environment when smoking again

5. I'm gonna clean my room later today. Ive heard that if you have a dirty room it could cause anxiety and depression. Then when its all clean i'll finish my bud and see if i feel any different but also i'm gonna change the way i smoke.

6. Don't just clean it, re-arrange it, it just feels different... Hard to explain.

You have to be overall positive while you are smoking, you can't be down and depressed, use it as a stress reliever.

7. you might need a t break longer than 48 hours. give a good two weeks and actually stick with it. that should help at least a little

8. He went on a 48 DAY t break, Bud.

9. [quote name='"nathandeal53"']I'm gonna clean my room later today. Ive heard that if you have a dirty room it could cause anxiety and depression. Then when its all clean i'll finish my bud and see if i feel any different but also i'm gonna change the way i smoke.[/quote]

I always clean my room before I take a hit.

10. When this happened to me I waited for major changes in my life

Then started smoking

It's almost like a new high

11. Back when i was a little kid i used to be really poor and i think the house was kinda dirty. Last night i found this. "It is believed that the causes of this disorder go back to childhood poverty and is a repeat of emotions experienced during this period"