Weed is the drug of love

Discussion in 'General' started by RussianSpaceSkeleton, Jan 3, 2017.

1. I started smoking about three weeks ago and I feel so fucking happy about it. When I told my parents, instead of being mad they instead taught me how to roll one. Literally every experience I've had involving cannabis has been an unbelievably happy one, full of good feelings and happy coincidences. I feel like I found something that had been sorely missing in my life, but something that would unlock some buried potential within me. Not something to be abused, but a valuable tool for one's life nonetheless.

It also profoundly intensifies my feelings of love, affection and thankfulness. I just spent 15 minutes with my dog on my lap and it felt like hours of meditation, with a true friend right next to me, sending me her good energies while I send her mine. Petting mer made me become one with her for that moment. And everytime she looked at me right in the eyes, I could feel every ounce of her unconditional love for me in her semi-opened eyes, just as mine for her.

I love smoking weed so much, God damn. I makes me love life again.

I also love you guys so much. I'm so happy that there are people out there who I can share this with, and so very happy that many of you are experiencing the same as I am right now. If every person on earth took a hit right now, it would permanently change the world for the better. It feels like a mother's embrace.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The divine moments of truth

• Like Like x 4
  3. For me weed is the proof there's a benevolent higher being. Something as great as the herb has to be a gift for us.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Weed is the drug of sustenance

Lucy in the sky with diamonds is the "love" drug

baby boomer generation homie

• Like Like x 1
  5. truth

6. Weed is an amazing thing for me too. It's been more than just a drug smoking thing for me, it's become a passion.

Weed is definitely good for increasing feelings of love IMO. I feel like, at least in my case, I can get a lot more empathetic when I'm high. I'm already an over-empathetic person, but weed just worsens my case.... Hahahahaha.... it's a peacemaker, is what it is! Those who condone weed so much are the ones who need to smoke it the most....

• Like Like x 1
  7. It tends to ease up feelings for me as well. I'm a hold it deep down kinda person, and it does ease the feelings.
    Enjoy life to the fullest...this is our shot.

8. if only weed was a drug though

9. IMO I think weed just amplifies the original feelings of care that you had already.

I've lived in some shitty places and met some shitty stoners, no love there.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I've always associated weed with romance too, not just love, because it was a girlfriend who introduced me to it.

11. Weed is the healing of the nations. If people who disagreed with each other just sat down and got stoned and relaxed together instead of trying to kill each other the world would be as one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. It alters the way the body works. Therefore, it's a drug.
    Being a drug doesn't have to mean that it's bad though. Painkillers are a drug.

13. Then why don't drugstores sell weed?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just you wait buddy :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #17 RussianSpaceSkeleton, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    For the same reason they don't sell other illicit substances. Because, as long as the federal government is concerned, marijuana is still a narcotic and has little to no medicinal value. Of course this is a sad and blatant lie, but at least for now, that's sadly how it works.
    That's why we have specialized weed dispensaries. And that's why the DEA is still raiding perfectly legal and documented dispensaries.