Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is the answer!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrizzliGreen, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hey GC,
    haven't posted here much, pretty new to the site but I've been puffin the weed for a couple years now, so I'm not a complete newbie haha:wave:

If this is posted in wrong part, can somebody move it?
    Anyway, while sitting here puffin on some decent weed, I came to the realisation, probably been thought of a few times haha, as to why you can kinda catch people out and stop em moochin off yah.
    So, the other week, a friend came over, and he comes over pretty regularly, and he always brings a little bit of gear and we all have a lil puff, and its all chill. The last week though, he was running really dry and he couldn't bring anything over, and we tried to get hold of some but all we could get was some thai/shwag, which I don't mind, thai's usually nice, but thats all we could get.
    So this time, I try and get some for when he next comes over, but this wasn't something I told him, nor was it like a surprise or anything, just a kinda decision to try and get some for when he comes over cause he couldn't, but this time he brought some, and its some nice gear :D

Anyway, its not like I'm moochin cause he chills here and brings it of his own accord not cause we ask him too all the time, and we all have dinner together and sometimes he sleeps if he hasn't got work so its not like a mooch, but this just kinda gave me the realisation of how to just get a mate to bring some out of, not primarily respect, but just a sort of friend-kindness sorta way.

I have a friend, who whenever he comes over, and its usually just a random day, like a text sayin "Hey bro, when do you finish college" or some shit, just a friendly pop by, and I'm never dry when he does. So this is why he never brings any, not because hes mean or a tight ass, just because he hasn't thought it necessary. After this next 1/4 I pick up of this stuff, I'll be dry until new years, so maybe my other mate might start bringing some to mine when he comes over hahaha :smoke:

If I didn't make any sense whatsoever, its cause I'm fuckin blazed after a couple weeks dry! Weed is the answer!!! :cool:

2. what was the point of this thread?

and why do you call weed "gear" lol

3. Whats the question?

4. Gear is one of the many English/British words for marijuanaaa

Ah, yeah probably wrong bit. But still, Its more of an answer to a question? I'm blaazed right now.

5. Weed?
    ...weeeed :smoking:

6. hi, i like high.