weed is starting to make me sick?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nickbic, Oct 9, 2012.

1. the last 4 times smoking i had a headache and my whole body hurt, now im starting to feel like im going to throw up. is it time for a weed-vention for a few weeks?

2. Are you smoking seeds? Is the weed moldy?

3. Your dealer is prob selling you oregano or something never been sick unless I smoked a shit load

4. nope, sounds like your weed is either moldy as can be or not even weed

5. That shit's probably laced.

6. Possibly post some pics of what you're toking?

7. Try punching your dealer in the face,
    that will solve all of your problems.

8. ^Nope. Dealers dont just "lace" weed. If they do they are the dumbest dealer in the world. They would be losing money. Sounds like the bud is either moldy or like others said you arent smoking weed and he's given you oregno or fake bud.. Also if your getting headaches make sure your not smoking stems.

9. neva heard of that. could be moldy bud(dont smoke it)

10. Reggie does that to me. Maybe you're smoking reggie? :p

11. [quote name='"Nk310"']

^Nope. Dealers dont just "lace" weed. If they do they are the dumbest dealer in the world. They would be losing money. Sounds like the bud is either moldy or like others said you arent smoking weed and he's given you oregno or fake bud.. Also if your getting headaches make sure your not smoking stems.[/quote]

Your ignorance is quite alarming. Lacing doesn't always refer to thr addition of another drug in some places mainly.European ares dealers have been known.to spray their bud with raid or glass along.with other chemicals to add weight to the weed.

12. #12 finshaggy, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    Not the average dealer, but all over the world (including america) some people lace shit with morphine, heroin, or just raw opium to make their shit better than the competitions.

I had a girlfriend who was from NY, she would always complain that weed didn't get her as high as it did in NY, and when she went back to visit they told her she had always been smoking weed with PCP on it.

13. That too.

It could have whatever the grower used as a pesticide on it too.

14. my weeds always really dank headies, my older bro is my dealer and he wouldnt buy any bad or laced bud, Id know if it was laced anyways

15. Probably pesticides or something then. Mold maybe.

16. Sorry bro, I jizzed in your weed :(

17. idk i smoke again today out of a bowl and was fine, maybe it was just the grav bong was to strong

18. Perhaps. Go a few weeks and then try again see if you get sick again. If you do, then you should not smoke pot. Perhaps you could try alcohol or crystal meth or heroin or huffing....

Hahahaha just kidding...

19. I can only speculate as to why this would be happening to you. However, I would suggest if you have a lot of this weed and it's still happening maybe make some Iso or Dry ice hash. That way you are only smoking the trichomes and if that still gives you a headache well you are fucked.

20. I know some people who spray their weed with various household cleaners, honey, sugar water, and piss. Each time I ask why, they say it gives the weed some extra weight, gives it a funky smell which others assume makes it dank, and makes it stickier.