Weed is so much better than alcohol!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Sep 2, 2011.

1. i went to vacation to germany for 7 days so i had no choice to drink. when i get drunk everything is so much dull. music still sounds better than sober but nothing like weed. and you can function a lot better with weed. and concentrate. well i got 3 more days of vacation. i can't wait to start smoking weed when i come back. before the vacation i smoked daily for months.what do you guys think of alcohol Vs Weed?

2. yea weed fucking kills alcohol, but i still love ALL the past experiences i've had with liquor!

3. Got a hangover right now, smoked my last bowl last night. Weed is much better than alcohol though

4. They are both fucking awesome. They are such different substances, not even really comparable.

5. Imagine when weed is legal how hard its gonna be to stay an alcoholic?

"you must give yourself to a higher power to over come the alcohol"

fuck you, ::takes a bong hit::

6. I forgot what it is exactly, but there is something in weed that makes alcohol less appealing or something. Of course though, when your out of weed, alcohol is a little more appealing. But I think this also deals with the fact that the cannabinoids in weed are neuroprotectant, and alcohol is the opposite and can damage your brain.

7. Thats pretty cool.

8. Why is this posted in the "Toking Tools" forum?

9. #9 Northern Indica, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    My question is how did nobody else mention this?

10. 'Cause I'm an OCD nitpicker and no one else is? ;)

11. Apples to oranges. Incomparable in my opinion.

12. dude, your in germany! drink AND smoke!

13. Smoking is waayy better. Theres no after affects and you can never have too much!

14. sorry mistakly posted in toking tools
    im drunk :D

15. This is sooooo totally false. There have been times that I was higher than I wanted to be. There was also times that things were a bit hazy and I was moving kind of slow the morning after a big MJ session. Granted, it's not as bad as alcohol but to say that there is NO after affects from smoking and you can NEVER have too much is a bit misleading.

16. I went out last night. Was planning on staying out til midnight as i had work in the morning and had to get up at 7.30am. But because i was drunk, i was easily persuaded to stay out later. Well, i got home at 2.30am and felt like shit the whole day. The whole time i was out i was thinking "Why am i even drinking this?" and wishing i had a joint. I love how weed stimulates my mind, whereas alcohol makes people fucking dumb. Ive noticed that most people who love alcohol dont smoke weed or have never smoked weed that is actually good.

Anyway, the only good thing about alcohol really is confidence. It has given me good times in the past but i got bored of it before i even reached the legal age (18 in UK). As for weed, i just love it, so much better and no hangover.

17. I mean I definitely prefer herb if I have to pick one over the other but there's a time and place for booze no doubt. And I know a lot of people don't mix but I almost always smoke a decent amount when I drink and that shit is always a good time.

18. oh yea dude of course. If I am drinking, and I have weed, it is smoked haha. Usually more than I would if I just stuck to the herb. But for real, I am talking about recovering alcoholics and cravings and such, marijuana helps with that.

19. got so drunk last night and feel like shit (still now and its 4 pm). had a great time, but weed doesnt kick your ass the day after, plus you don't get sloppy from it.